CDI Console questions

Neo-Geo, Arcade, Portable, & Every Other Platform
KalessinDB
Next-Gen

Re: CDI Console questions

Post by KalessinDB »

O rly? I guess I'm a noob, didn't even realize there WAS a mouse for the system. Suppose I have to hunt one of those down now...
Gunning for a licensed NES NTSC-U set, follow the madness and poverty here!
Cheat sheet of my collection, always looking to increase it. 405/677 licensed games, 46/"95" unlicensed
Chronically out of date BST thread
Tanooki
Next-Gen

Post by Tanooki »

I don't remember though if the mouse was even released here in the US or if it was it must have been in small numbers. I remember the gravis wannabe pad and another, and a third thumbstick remote thing plus some rocker trackball thing too. I know if I had access to a mouse quite a few piss you off type games on there would have been more accessible.
Jagosaurus
Next-Gen

Post by Jagosaurus »

Tanooki wrote:I don't remember though if the mouse was even released here in the US or if it was it must have been in small numbers. I remember the gravis wannabe pad and another, and a third thumbstick remote thing plus some rocker trackball thing too. I know if I had access to a mouse quite a few piss you off type games on there would have been more accessible.

I'd be surprised if it didn't come out in the US. The CDi was marketed heavily for business initially.

Found a good video on the CDi mouse (happens to be by a YouTuber I watch regularly): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNk7IIC_yw4