Sega VF2 Figures circa 1996

Discuss Your Gaming Environments and AV Setups
SegaDreamscape
24-bit

Sega VF2 Figures circa 1996

Post by SegaDreamscape »

Will be uploading my game room/office once ive got it finished but I've just received these figures to add to my collection can anybody tell me anything about them they are all in what looks like original packaging. Not sure if they're purchased or from a claw machine type game?

https://goo.gl/photos/upG7JVjeffNXMoqW6

I haven't slept for ten days, because that would be too long.
- Mitch Hedberg
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Re: Sega VF2 Figures circa 1996

Post by BogusMeatFactory »

Those are the Virtua Fighter REAL figurines. They are not in their original packaging as the base is not assembled and they are enclosed in a box with a green background.

Don't know if they were claw game prizes or not.
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

-I am the idiot that likes to have fun and be happy.
SegaDreamscape
24-bit

Re: Sega VF2 Figures circa 1996

Post by SegaDreamscape »

BogusMeatFactory wrote:Those are the Virtua Fighter REAL figurines. They are not in their original packaging as the base is not assembled and they are enclosed in a box with a green background.

Don't know if they were claw game prizes or not.

After looking i think these may be a variation of those boxed with the green background as there are a lot of differences, the packing looks to be the original official packing they were released in there are images of other similar packing . theres details of a sega fan (fax) club on the back.
I haven't slept for ten days, because that would be too long.
- Mitch Hedberg