Mystery mac game from school

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
Jrecee
Next-Gen

Mystery mac game from school

Post by Jrecee »

Ok I can't figure out what the hell this game is. We all used to play it in the computer lab in elementary school around 1995-1997. It was a mac game. It started in some sort of carnival. I think the first game had you throwing balls at targets. You wandered around an island and solved puzzles and stuff. I think the end goal was to gather stuff up and dump it all in a big couldron. I want to say it was called "the island of" something.
equalsign
Next-Gen

Re: Mystery mac game from school

Post by equalsign »

Looking for the game.

Wanted to mention that you just made me nostalgia for Gizmos and Gadgets and Lemmings Paintball though.
Looking for Animal Crossing e Reader cards! - link
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Post by Hobie-wan »

Jrecee wrote:Ok I can't figure out what the hell this game is. We all used to play it in the computer lab in elementary school around 1995-1997. It was a mac game. It started in some sort of carnival. I think the first game had you throwing balls at targets. You wandered around an island and solved puzzles and stuff. I think the end goal was to gather stuff up and dump it all in a big couldron. I want to say it was called "the island of" something.

This perhaps?

http://www.google.com/search?btnG=Googl ... .+Quandary
peglegs
16-bit

Post by peglegs »

i did not click the link but the answer is doctor quandary. i loved that game but never was able to play it long enough to get off the island. anyone else remember super munchers? that was the coolest game ever.
Dylan
Next-Gen

Post by Dylan »

peglegs wrote:anyone else remember super munchers? that was the coolest game ever.

Yes. Yes it was.
dedalusdedalus
Next-Gen

Post by dedalusdedalus »

While we're talking about old games we got to play on school computers...any love for "Super Bunny?"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bunny
Jrecee
Next-Gen

Post by Jrecee »

Dr Quandary! That was it. I never finished it either. We only got like 20 minutes in the computer lab so it never happened.

Also, number munchers was awesome.

Is there a way to play these games on a new imac?