Rayman Origins

Like running and jumping? Discuss it here!
DinnerX
Next-Gen

Re: Rayman Origins

Post by DinnerX »

The treasure chest stages are my favorites. :lol:

You can definitely see the credits without major collecting. You'll need to in order to get all the skull teeth though.

EDIT: The skull teeth just unlock one last extra world. So you can enjoy most of the game without collecting.
Since this signature affects old posts, I'm leaving a message here in case anyone searches for my username. This account died in early 2013. I am no longer a fundamentalist.

Don't add to my problems by pretending my past views are still held in the present. I do not have any patience for that. Feel free to ask me what I think now.
Pichu
128-bit

Post by Pichu »

Well I'm slightly intimidated, and if I can see the credits without getting everything, that's fine. But now I can't wait to play it.
YoshiEgg25
Next-Gen

Post by YoshiEgg25 »

I'm really intrigued by this game. Nintendo Power said this was the best Rayman game ever, and possibly the best game from Ubisoft France ever. And with those terrible sales numbers, I want to get the game new, though I say that about quite a few games right now. Shame about the timing for sure. I didn't even know this had come out.
Gaming accomplishments:
Nibbler (marathon): 251,169,160 / Nibbler (one life): 5,263,360 (WR)
Donkey Kong: 423,100 [L12-1] (150th place as of 2019-01-15)
Super Smash Bros. (N64): Ranked top 5 in Wisconsin from Q1 2016 to Q2 2017
Shrek SuperSlam: won largest tournament in game's history (Shrekfest 2018)

Speedrun.com Profile (contains multiple WRs)
GSZX1337
Next-Gen

Post by GSZX1337 »

I saw Rayman Origins for $29.99 at GameStop. Damn, this game's only been out for a little over a month.
casterofdreams wrote:On PC I want MOAR FPS!!!|
DomitorInvictus
24-bit

Post by DomitorInvictus »

This game is absolutely beautiful, and a blast to play (alone or with friends)!
ZenErik
Next-Gen

Post by ZenErik »

GSZX1337 wrote:I saw Rayman Origins for $29.99 at GameStop. Damn, this game's only been out for a little over a month.

I saw the Wii version for $30. has it dropped to $30 across all platforms? I paid $40 during the Black Friday sale.
My B/S/T thread! :)
Switch ID: ??? ||| PSN ID: ZenErik (PS4) ||| Steam: Erikdayo
GSZX1337
Next-Gen

Post by GSZX1337 »

ZenErik wrote:
GSZX1337 wrote:I saw Rayman Origins for $29.99 at GameStop. Damn, this game's only been out for a little over a month.

I saw the Wii version for $30. has it dropped to $30 across all platforms? I paid $40 during the Black Friday sale.

Yep, I was looking at it while I was at GameStop. I'd try to get a refund for your copy so you can get it at GameStop for less.
casterofdreams wrote:On PC I want MOAR FPS!!!|
Balasubbie
128-bit

Post by Balasubbie »

Is the multiplayer a separate mode, or can everyone play the main quest together?
DinnerX
Next-Gen

Post by DinnerX »

Balasubbie wrote:Is the multiplayer a separate mode, or can everyone play the main quest together?

Everybody plays the main quest together.
Since this signature affects old posts, I'm leaving a message here in case anyone searches for my username. This account died in early 2013. I am no longer a fundamentalist.

Don't add to my problems by pretending my past views are still held in the present. I do not have any patience for that. Feel free to ask me what I think now.
DomitorInvictus
24-bit

Post by DomitorInvictus »