Rayman Origins

Like running and jumping? Discuss it here!
Pulsar_t
Next-Gen

Rayman Origins

Post by Pulsar_t »

The game seems to be getting good press, but the timing is horrid. I'm just getting started with Sonic Generations. Definitely one to keep in mind.. hopefully a PC version will come out eventually.
Thy ban hammer shalt strike Image
s1mplehumar
Next-Gen

Re: Rayman Origins

Post by s1mplehumar »

Pulsar_t wrote:the timing is horrid.

You hit the nail on the head there. My copy of Skyrim arrives tomorrow. I still haven't touched Battlefield 3 (probably just throw it on the sale thread) AND Zelda on the 20th. The co-op in this looks sooo fun.
Nintendo ID, PSN, XBL: Eronnicus * Steam ID: s1mplehumar * Switch Friend Code: SW-3270-7921-5525
CFFJR
Next-Gen

Post by CFFJR »

Yeah, I definitely want to get Rayman, but there's too much good stuff out there right now. Its going to have to wait.
GameSack wrote:That's right, only Sega had the skill to make a proper Nintendo game.
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

I didn't realize this shifted from a downloadable title to a retail one. Decided to get the Wii version since the JP SNES Classic controller is tactile sex but I don't know when I'll get around to actually playing it.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
Pichu
128-bit

Post by Pichu »

Oh Ubisoft, sending it to the jam-packed November 15th. Whatever, hopefully this game will have some legs (unlike the main character) and managed to sell well over time.

I'd love to be day 1 (Wii version), but I'm just gonna wait for an after holiday sale.
lisalover1
Next-Gen

Post by lisalover1 »

Definitely going on my Christmas list, alongside Sonic Generations and Super Mario 3D Land. It's gonna be a goooood year. 8)
~My name's Vicky, by the way!~ ^_^
BoringSupreez
Next-Gen

Post by BoringSupreez »

I've been wishing for a return to the old style of Rayman games ever since Raving Rabbids, and now it's only 5 days away! Will buy.

Here's to hoping the sequel will next return to the gameplay of Rayman 2.
prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.
GSZX1337
Next-Gen

Post by GSZX1337 »

BoringSupreez wrote:Here's to hoping the sequel will next return to the gameplay of Rayman 2.

No.
casterofdreams wrote:On PC I want MOAR FPS!!!|
Lokkenjawnz
128-bit

Post by Lokkenjawnz »

I've been flipping out about this since it was announced, Rayman, in amazing art-style, in 1080p? Are you kidding me? That's crazy. Though it is bad timing, I'll just have to sell a kidney or something to fund all these awesome games coming out. I can still play videogames minus a kidney right? :lol:
My Want List!

Consoles: Sega Master System, NES Toploader, Genesis/32X, Sega CDX, SNES, 3DO FZ-1, Sega Saturn, Nintendo 64, Sega Dreamcast, Sony PS2, Nintendo Gamecube, Xbox Halo Edition, Wii, PS3
Handhelds: Atari Lynx, Sega Nomad, Neo Geo Pocket Color, GBC (Atomic Purple, Pokemon Edition), GBA (Pink OG, Silver SP, Spongebob SP+), DS (Phat, iXL), 3DS, PSP (1000, Go)
Betamax001
Next-Gen

Post by Betamax001 »

Lokkenjawnz wrote:I've been flipping out about this since it was announced, Rayman, in amazing art-style, in 1080p? Are you kidding me? That's crazy. Though it is bad timing, I'll just have to sell a kidney or something to fund all these awesome games coming out. I can still play videogames minus a kidney right? :lol:

What else are you supposed to do in the hospital bed? :wink:
NES, SNES, PS1, N64, DC, PS2, GCN, Wii, PS3, 360, GB, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, PSP 3000, and 3DS XL

PSN ID: SaturnXMKII
Steam ID: betamax001