Random Thoughts Thread

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
Luke
Next-Gen

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Luke »

marurun wrote:Luke, consider trying deodorant only.

Nope. Then I smell like cheap cologne and armpit.

It can be twenty degrees outside and I will still sweat bullets.
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Post by CRTGAMER »

Hobie-wan wrote:
BoneSnapDeez wrote:Trying to add my old avatar (Phalanx man) back and I'm told the file size is too big. What the hell.
You have angered the forum software. It now demands a sacrifice.

I noticed that in the Signature too, was trying to update the info. It does not allow the same letter count of text that is already there. :?

@ Michi - That is too funny. Nooo, not the banjo in the volcano! :lol:

I do not like antiperspirant, the thought of the paste covering up the pores. I say let my armpits breathe and spread my musk. In fairness, I do shower once a day. :D
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Post by Hobie-wan »

Hobie-wan wrote:I want to preemptively wave my middle finger any anyone that tries to pull lame bullshit tomorrow. Including some I'm currently a bit suspicious of already. :roll:

To everyone else, don't forget it's asshole day tomorrow. Have a nice normal, non-obnoxious day on Wednesay.

I still stand by this post/sentiment and even my misspelling of Wednesday. Can I just sleep until next week until it is all really over, people are done talking about it, and there are no more "10 best AFD Pranks" and "10 worst AFD pranks" lists? :|
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

People understand that April Fools' Day pranks aren't supposed to continue into April 2nd, right?
isiolia
Next-Gen

Post by isiolia »

Many of the best "pranks" these days probably fall under self-parody. At least on the web. So they can still be fun the day after. Probably don't fool many people though.
catnip
128-bit

Post by catnip »

Hobie-wan wrote:Can I just sleep until next week until it is all really over, people are done talking about it, and there are no more "10 best AFD Pranks" and "10 worst AFD pranks" lists? :|

New on Buzzfeed: "17 OMG-Worthy Heartwarming Reasons Why Hobie Wants To Sleep Until Next Week. I Was In Tears By Number 3. Number 12 WILL SHOCK YOU."
Final Fantasy IX is the best one
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Post by Hobie-wan »

catnip wrote:New on Buzzfeed: "17 OMG-Worthy Heartwarming Reasons Why Hobie Wants To Sleep Until Next Week. I Was In Tears By Number 3. Number 12 WILL SHOCK YOU."

But #3 is just a lame "Work sucks and I don't want to go". What kinda lazy writers are they hiring?
catnip
128-bit

Post by catnip »

Hobie-wan wrote:
catnip wrote:New on Buzzfeed: "17 OMG-Worthy Heartwarming Reasons Why Hobie Wants To Sleep Until Next Week. I Was In Tears By Number 3. Number 12 WILL SHOCK YOU."

But #3 is just a lame "Work sucks and I don't want to go". What kinda lazy writers are they hiring?

Right? Those clickbait-trawling bastards. Scrapin' the bottom of the barrel, they are.
Final Fantasy IX is the best one
jp1
Next-Gen

Post by jp1 »

What's with all the antiperspirant and deodorant hate? I guess next we will discuss how soap is too artificial. You stinking bastards.

I'm really just mad because I have to wear antiperspirant or stink. Your freedom is an insult. If even one of you starts going on about running around "commando" I am going to esplode!
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

On the weekends where I stay in I still have to put on deodorant or I offend myself with my smell.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.