The Walking Dead Season 2 (Spoiler talk)

RTS, FPS, Sports, Adventure, etc.
Stark
Next-Gen

The Walking Dead Season 2 (Spoiler talk)

Post by Stark »

I'd like a thread to discuss the story of Season 2. Obviously this will contain spoilers, but how do you want to handle the discussion for those that want to participate but are only so far into the Season? Anyone else beat Episode 1 yet?
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
Pulsar_t
Next-Gen

Re: The Walking Dead Season 2 (Spoiler talk)

Post by Pulsar_t »

Just finished Season Two. I didn't fancy that generic ending much, but overall it was better than the first season.
Thy ban hammer shalt strike Image
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

Which ending did you get? I killed Kenny and left with Jane back to Carver's hovel.
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
Pulsar_t
Next-Gen

Post by Pulsar_t »

Stark wrote:Which ending did you get? I killed Kenny and left with Jane back to Carver's hovel.

Same. It felt anticlimatic, but after all those horrid experiences putting Kenny down didn't sting much. I didn't know there was a third season coming though.
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

Pulsar_t wrote:
Stark wrote:Which ending did you get? I killed Kenny and left with Jane back to Carver's hovel.

Same. It felt anticlimatic, but after all those horrid experiences putting Kenny down didn't sting much. I didn't know there was a third season coming though.

I thought it was a bit interesting, for me I basically backed Kenny no matter what, until I didn't on that last choice and killed him, he'd gone too far. It was a good season, but didn't catch me quite like the first.
Pulsar_t
Next-Gen

Post by Pulsar_t »

Yea maybe because I spaced out playing the seasons. For season three to be interesting they have to incorporate more into the story. I don't read the comics, but maybe they're going to add something of global significance? Or will it be limited to survival stories again? Time will tell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zslajMMX7Zg