Acekard 2i with DSi XL 1.4.4u?

Emu Talk Goes Here
Lone Wanderer
32-bit

Acekard 2i with DSi XL 1.4.4u?

Post by Lone Wanderer »

Is there any way to use this cart with a DSi XL running 1.4.4u? Acekard's site is down and I can't find an update for this anywhere else.
Black DSi, Pink GBC, Softmodded Wii, Softmodded Fat Ps2, Black Gamecube, Xbox, Dreamcast, Ps1 Slim, Atomic Purple GBC, Onyx GBA SP, Gears of War 3 Edition Xbox 360 Slim, PSP 3000, NES.
Luke wrote:Masturbation is a fool proof way of getting rid of ghosts. Seriously, not even ghosts want to see that. I suggest saying out loud, "Hey ghost, who's creeped out now? You scared?" in the process.
irixith
Next-Gen

Re: Acekard 2i with DSi XL 1.4.4u?

Post by irixith »

I don't know what the most recent update is, but you'll definitely find it here if it exists.
Last edited by irixith on Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lone Wanderer
32-bit

Post by Lone Wanderer »

irixith wrote:I don't know what the most recent update is, but you'll definitely find it here if it exists.

Thanks! That's exactly what I was looking for. Gonna have to get a new flashcart anyway since I bricked my Acekard messing around earlier :?
Black DSi, Pink GBC, Softmodded Wii, Softmodded Fat Ps2, Black Gamecube, Xbox, Dreamcast, Ps1 Slim, Atomic Purple GBC, Onyx GBA SP, Gears of War 3 Edition Xbox 360 Slim, PSP 3000, NES.
Luke wrote:Masturbation is a fool proof way of getting rid of ghosts. Seriously, not even ghosts want to see that. I suggest saying out loud, "Hey ghost, who's creeped out now? You scared?" in the process.
irixith
Next-Gen

Post by irixith »

Lone Wanderer wrote:
irixith wrote:I don't know what the most recent update is, but you'll definitely find it here if it exists.

Thanks! That's exactly what I was looking for. Gonna have to get a new flashcart anyway since I bricked my Acekard messing around earlier :?

:)

Once you have another flashcart, you can unbrick your Acekard, too.