Classic Arcade Art Print Tee KS

If you're an indie dev or author of a game, book, film, or other production, this is where you can pitch it -- just don't be spammy!
KyleVonKubik

Classic Arcade Art Print Tee KS

Post by KyleVonKubik »

I'm running a Kickstarter and I'm trying to get the word out. I'm an amateur artist looking to do a limited run of t-shirts using an image I originally created for my Dad's MAME cabinet (which my brother and I built for him during the holidays.) I'm hoping you guys will dig the design and help spread the word on this project, maybe be interested enough to kick in the project.

The artwork features 26 different characters from the heyday of the video arcade done in my style.

The games featured are: Berzerk, Bomb Jack, Burger Time, Centipede, Cheeky Mouse, Dig Dug, Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong 3, Donkey Kong Jr., Galaga, Ghouls and Ghosts, Joust, Ladybug, Make Trax, Mappy, Mr. Do!, Ms. Pac Man, Pac Man, Pengo, Pooyan, Popeye, Q*Bert, Sinistar, Space Invaders, Tapper, and Tetris.

ANY feedback would be greatly appreciated. Here's the link to my Kickstarter:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/94 ... arkado-tee

5.00 receive a personalized postcard of the artwork in the mail.

10.00 receive a limited edition poster of the artwork, signed and numbered.

18.00 receive a limited edition tee shirt featuring the artwork, printed specifically for you in your size.

FREE SHIPPING IN USA

Don't miss this opportunity to own a one-of-a-kind piece of artwork, celebrating retro-gaming.

More of my artwork, a lot of which is video-game inspired, can be seen here: http://instagram.com/obeykube
Ghudda
128-bit

Re: Classic Arcade Art Print Tee KS

Post by Ghudda »

Ah, as someone who really enjoys graphic t's, this is awesome. I'm disappointed that I missed out on this. Any way to still purchase one of the shirts? I'd even buy a print of it as well.
B/S/TCollectionYouTube

test3