http://shop.wwe.com/%22Rowdy%22-Roddy-P ... roddypiper

Children, Please..

B/S/T Thread *Updated 7/30/11*
Rurouni_Fencer »» 39 (as of 6/27/2018)
TSTR
Next-Gen

Re: The Wrestling Thread

Post by TSTR »

Hotrod is iconic, but everybody and their moms had an Austin 3:16 shirt.

Or an nWo shirt. I still want one.
Mad_Hatter
128-bit

Post by Mad_Hatter »

I like to be a little different. So HotRod is my fav.

Going to get an Austin 3:16 next though.

Already have a CM Punk Best in the World Shirt.

Sent using Tapatalk
Old Username: sp957

Systems: Genesis, Super Nintendo, Saturn, Dreamcast, Playstation 2, Xbox 360, and Windows PC
Handhelds: Gameboy Advance SP, Nintendo DSi, and New Nintendo 3DS

My Trade Thread
mas
Next-Gen

Post by mas »

So just watched the main event at survivor series today and it was a good one. Ziggler got a good push, cena was out early, and Sting finally entered a wwe ring.
Just tried to look on YouTube and wwe took everything down lol figures
Mad_Hatter
128-bit

Post by Mad_Hatter »

I was happy to see Sting. Though, no baseball bat. :(

I wish they would make this WWE rated PG-14 again. I didn't have cable when I was younger, but I used to watch Smackdown between 2001-2005. Those were the days. :D Never would have thought a recorded UPN program would be better than our current Monday Night RAW.

Sent using Tapatalk

Systems: Genesis, Super Nintendo, Saturn, Dreamcast, Playstation 2, Xbox 360, and Windows PC

My Trade Thread
jmbarnes101
Next-Gen

Post by jmbarnes101 »

Other then Ambrose, Harper, Wyatt, BNB, and Rollins WWE has a roster filled with no one I have any interest in. Rowan is a good guy? Really? Just dumb. Even if they did have other guys they have no idea how to actually use them. A Pre-Raw Monday night episode featuring Tugboat and Earthquake or midget wrestling somehow sounds fantastic to what they are shoving down our throats.

After 6-12 months of doing nothing but losing we're supposed to pretend Ryback is suddenly a monster again? Or that Dolph is anything more then a mid-carder which he would have been in prior eras? Am I supposed to care that the 3 move and can't talk Roman Reigns is coming back?

It's cool that they've signed Kevin Steen and have the guys in the Ascension and other NXT guys but they'll come up and likely be as entertaining as Fandango. I'm just disgusted with the product right now.
My FS/FT/WTTF list:
http://racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=51197

Game Systems Owned:
NES, NES 2 (AV mod), SNES, SNES 2, N64 (Pikachu), N64 original (boxed), Gamecube (Orange, Silver, Purple), Wii, Wii U (Zelda), GB Pocket, GBA (2x-Arctic & Indigo), GBA SP (3x), DS Lite (Crimson/Black), 3DS (Aqua Blue), Sega Genesis and 32X, Game Gear, Lynx, PSP (2x), Vita, and Gold PS4.
RCBH928
Next-Gen

Post by RCBH928 »

Sting on WWE?

HE SOLD OUT!
Mad_Hatter
128-bit

Post by Mad_Hatter »

RCBH928 wrote:Sting on WWE?

HE SOLD OUT!

It's late in his career. This way, he gets paid for short appearances and merchandise sales. On top of this, it will probably help his WCW legacy. More people will now remember him and kids will know who he is.

He deserves it after putting up with WCW and TNA for all those years.

My Trade Thread
Mad_Hatter
128-bit

Post by Mad_Hatter »

It was brought up in another thread, but I just want to say my favorite era was the Ruthless Aggression era with Brock Lesnar, Chris Benoit, Edge, Kurt Angle, and Eddie Guerrero. Then you had the more classic guys like Triple H and Shawn Michaels on RAW.

Attitude era was cool, but the Ruthless Aggression era had so many cool matches.

Sent using Tapatalk

My Trade Thread
RCBH928
Next-Gen

Post by RCBH928 »

Mad_Hatter wrote:
RCBH928 wrote:Sting on WWE?

HE SOLD OUT!

It's late in his career. This way, he gets paid for short appearances and merchandise sales. On top of this, it will probably help his WCW legacy. More people will now remember him and kids will know who he is.

He deserves it after putting up with WCW and TNA for all those years.

well he lost something very important and that was he was going to be recorded in history as the only top tier wrestler to never work for the WWF/E .

Sting really should have enough money in a way that he doesn't need to do this. He was one of the top stars of the attitude era along with Hogan and Steve Austin. He really should be a multi-millionaire by now.