my "Gameroom"

Discuss Your Gaming Environments and AV Setups
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Re: my "Gameroom"

Post by BogusMeatFactory »

fastbilly1 wrote:
swirlee wrote:
fastbilly1 wrote:But whats the story with the camera on the tripod in the bathroom?

The gallery was originally posted to the r/minimalist subreddit. I was just taking photos to show the design of my loft. There was no better way to take a picture of the bathroom than to have the camera in the bathroom doorway and therefore in the mirrors reflection. :D

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE

Taking selfies to a whole new level. :wink:
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

-I am the idiot that likes to have fun and be happy.
Hazerd
Next-Gen

Post by Hazerd »

swirlee wrote:Hey friends,

I haven't logged into these forums in awhile. I'm mostly just a lurker, but I wanted to share some photos of my (retro)game centric loft. I made a similar post on Reddit that some of you might have seen, but I wanted to share here as well.

Thanks! Enjoy!

http://imgur.com/a/skK1f

OMG, i love it!

especially your desk!

It's all so clean and organized, what specs in that tower?

mjmjr25

Post by mjmjr25 »

Great set up - clean lines and little clutter.

Lots of great stuff, the PVM, the gaming pc station so clean, the cabs...but...that retron is the sore thumb. You have the best of everything, wide open and slick...and then a retron 3 on that sublime PVM.
s1mplehumar
Next-Gen

Post by s1mplehumar »

That desk is legit. I love surfaces with loads of continuous space. That pole-mounted dual monitor arm just inspired me.

Nice abode! :mrgreen:
Nintendo ID, PSN, XBL: Eronnicus * Steam ID: s1mplehumar * Switch Friend Code: SW-3270-7921-5525
Bradtemple87
Next-Gen

Post by Bradtemple87 »

Sleek and clean setups are the best. This make me lean toward posting my game setup once I finish moving the rest.
MY Sale/Trade Thread
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=27739
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen
Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

Post by samsonlonghair »

I think you and I use the same camera and tripod. Is that a Canon EOS Rebel on a Slick u-series tripod?
sharp3D
16-bit

Post by sharp3D »

Hey, thanks for the kind words everyone. Creating a clean minimal gamer pad has become something of an obsession. Haha

@Hazerd - The PC is built by Digital Storm. It's their Ode Level II. First gaming PC I didn't build myself. Believe it or not, I priced every part in this PC on newegg and it was only $50 less, however DS also water cooled and overclocked my processor and came with a warranty. So in the end it was actually cheaper to buy from them and headache free. Nice!

@mjmjr25 - Yes I know... sigh... the Retron... It's just so convenient. Three of my favorite systems, smashed into one and helps keep my desk way less cluttered than having several systems setup. All of my consoles are CIB and I like to think they're nice and cozy in there. I'll break them out when I'm really wanting to full experience though.

@samsonlonghair - Nope, different setup. Canon 5D MKII, EF 24-70 f2.8 lens and just some cheap tripod someone gave me.
Beak
64-bit

Post by Beak »

Awesome place. Love the layout.