25th Anniversary Mega Man Crossover game is... an iOS game

Like running and jumping? Discuss it here!
ZenErik
Next-Gen

Re: 25th Anniversary Mega Man Crossover game is... an iOS ga

Post by ZenErik »

Namco still makes plenty of stuff I enjoy.
My B/S/T thread! :)
Switch ID: ??? ||| PSN ID: ZenErik (PS4) ||| Steam: Erikdayo
Godot102
64-bit

Post by Godot102 »

ZeroAX wrote:I think the genius meme would be more suited, to imply the choices they make are stupid. But in general I feel that most of the big old Japanese 3rd party publishers have stagnated and sooner or later will either close up/become much smaller (which might turn out good for them, if it forces them to go back to making unique games) or spend their large cast deposits to buy up western development talent while they rest on their laurels (see square enix, where the Eidos branch seems to be making anything worthwhile these days)

I agree! Sleeping dogs and the Batman games are really good and Squenix gets to slap their logo on them. Many Japanese game companies have been making nothing but stupid decisions lately especially from a business standpoint. Nintendo, Konami, Squenix and Capcom have all been on a stupidity streak. While Namco puts out good games, I don't exactly care for how the Tales series is treated in the US.
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

SE even said it themselves that Eidos pretty much saved face for them last year at E3, or whenever they were really hyping up Deus Ex HR. They had absolutely nothing else worthwhile to show.
ZeroAX
Next-Gen

Post by ZeroAX »

ZenErik wrote:Namco still makes plenty of stuff I enjoy.

Curious. I mean I don't question any of that except the "plenty" part. To be honest I don't follow that particular company much, since their only series I really like is Tales of. So could you please make a list of recent titles it has released which you believe can compare in quality (and originality if possible) with their older stuff?
BoneSnapDeez wrote:The success of a console is determined by how much I enjoy it.