Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 Announced

Like running and jumping? Discuss it here!
dreamcast4ever83
128-bit

Re: Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 Announced

Post by dreamcast4ever83 »

GameMasterGuy wrote:Same structures, different physics. The engine makes all the difference.

So just curios had the game had the same physics as sonic 1,2 basicly to your likeing would you have liked the game? this question is for both sonic 4 1 and 2
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

I still haven't dipped my toe into the pool of episodic games. I guess I'll be far more inclined to play Sonic 4 if eventually all the episodes are compiled together.
dreamcast4ever83
128-bit

noiseredux wrote:I still haven't dipped my toe into the pool of episodic games. I guess I'll be far more inclined to play Sonic 4 if eventually all the episodes are compiled together.

Ya you should wait and see if they do maby there come as a hard copy in storesd or a multipack digital release Im thinking which it will be worth it to buy.

Ep2 is better tho
GameMasterGuy
Next-Gen

Post by GameMasterGuy »

dreamcast4ever83 wrote:
GameMasterGuy wrote:Same structures, different physics. The engine makes all the difference.

So just curios had the game had the same physics as sonic 1,2 basicly to your likeing would you have liked the game? this question is for both sonic 4 1 and 2

S4E2 has a good enough engine, I love it. But yes, if S4E1 had sonic 1/2/3/&K physics I'd have loved it.
Is that a 3DS XL in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me? ~ZeroAX
dreamcast4ever83
128-bit

GameMasterGuy wrote:
dreamcast4ever83 wrote:

S4E2 has a good enough engine, I love it. But yes, if S4E1 had sonic 1/2/3/&K physics I'd have loved it.

Cool. I happy someone likes sonic 4 Ep.2 cause I thougt It ws pretty great and have played it alot. I do agree sonic 1 was not as good by any means and has it's share of problems. Really Iloved the levels and graphics much better then 1 but really i had no problems with the running homing attack's or really anything thing on sonic 1 other then some level design flaws and ep2 just was better as a whole.

I really wish they would make Ep3 cause it got so much better with the second installment that i feel a third one might be perfected. Maby knuckles can jump in there too :D

Im also a huge sonic fan and tend to be more forgiveing of sonic game's I liked unleashed and sonic and the black knight but I truly sis not like 06 or Secrete rings at all! those game's really upset me a bit. I finished 06 and just thought WTF!!

They did great with adventure 1 and 2 so whats up with this game there was no speed and horrible gameplay with a random story. The only thing good about was that chip was not in it. Thank god cause if he were that could win the worst game award of the year