Saturn screws

Need help with your PC or Modding Projects?
rattboi
24-bit

Saturn screws

Post by rattboi »

I just recently put a modchip in my saturn (have a model 1, had to do the model2->model1 mod on the modchip, pics later). I also got a longer ribbon cable for the cd block so that it reaches right and there's no tension. Now, I'm ready to put it back together, but I don't know what size screws I need to close it, because I took the screws out originally when I was like 14 (I'm 24 now). Could someone identify length and thread count or whatever of saturn Model 1 screws for me?

Thanks a lot.
vlame
Next-Gen

Post by vlame »

it's the middle screw for a model 2 saturn, should be the same tho.
^^ My Available List ^^
My B/S/T list
I also rent and sell PS2, Wii and XBOX softmod-kits and I collect DVD movies let me know what you have.
rattboi
24-bit

Post by rattboi »

I realized now that I didn't say the outside case screws are what I'm looking for. Also, thanks a lot for the photo, vlame, but the threads are very hard to identify in that picture. It gives me a general idea of what to look for though. Are the same screws anywhere else in the Saturn? Maybe I could steal one and take it to the hardware store and they could find me copies of it.
vlame
Next-Gen

Post by vlame »

lenght is about 3/4 of a penny. do the threads matter? hmm, i'll see about that soon.
^^ My Available List ^^
My B/S/T list
I also rent and sell PS2, Wii and XBOX softmod-kits and I collect DVD movies let me know what you have.
vlame
Next-Gen

Post by vlame »

vlame wrote:lenght is about 3/4 of a penny. do the threads matter? hmm, i'll see about that soon.
my bad, try the shortest one in the pic about 8-9 threads on it. really small.
^^ My Available List ^^
My B/S/T list