PSP Screen protectors?

Gaming on the Playstation and Xbox Platforms
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

PSP Screen protectors?

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

I haven't used my PSP very much (mostly play DS) mainly because I'm concerned about screen damage/scratches. Anyone have success with screen protectors? And if so, what brand did you use?
Gamerforlife
Next-Gen

Re: PSP Screen protectors?

Post by Gamerforlife »

I think horis are considered the best ones

and yes, screen protectors are a must for a PSP or a DS. Probably more so for the PSP due to its big screen
RyaNtheSlayA wrote:
Seriously. Screw you Shao Kahn I'm gonna play Animal Crossing.
BoringSupreez
Next-Gen

Post by BoringSupreez »

I bought a Hori brand protector, new of course, off Ebay for $0.17 with free shipping. For $0.17, it's so worth it. Otherwise, your PSP will eventually get scratches on the screen. The DS, thanks to it's clamshell design, isn't at such large risk.
prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.
dedalusdedalus
Next-Gen

Post by dedalusdedalus »

As previously mentioned, Hori always makes a quality product.

I'd also look into a hard case. The Logitech PlayGear Pocket case is generally considered to be one of the better options.
env963
128-bit

Post by env963 »

I hate putting these things on. Honestly it took me 3 different times to get it on to my liking. so that is my recommendation, get at least 3! LOL
skyknight
128-bit

Post by skyknight »

If you are ever to going to hold on the PSP for a good period (not to sell quickly), definitely get the Hori screen protectors. Good thing I had it on when I lend my -2000 model to my bro for his camp trip, he actually scratch the screen protector!

Yes, it is a pain in the rear to align it properly on the PSP LCD screen, but do get one to protect your PSP screen!