New Chinese Sandisk adapter for Sega Dreamcast! Updated!!!

SMS, Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast
Anthony817
128-bit

Re: New Chinese Sandisk adapter for Sega Dreamcast! Updated!!!

Post by Anthony817 »

Don't worry, it is a slow process but well worth it.
env963
128-bit

Post by env963 »

got mine in the mail.. now i just have to find some time to try this sucker out! lol purple in color
benderx
Next-Gen

Post by benderx »

quick question? I just received an email from them (BUYFROMTAOB) saying they got the item in. But now I have to pay shipping. I thought I paid already? There asking $11.31 for regular mail. Express mail is $30 something, expensive. Was anyone asked to pay this shipping fee from "buyfromtaobao" later on. I'm just curious. So then the total amount is estimate around $24 in total. I thought I paid everything from 3 weeks ago. i thought it was going to just cost me $13 no extra cost later on. I'll still pay for it. the product ways 1 lb : )
You took too long, now your candy's gone. That's What happens. Bkowwwww. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
env963
128-bit

Post by env963 »

I spent around $25 ish on ebay (including shipping)
Anthony817
128-bit

Post by Anthony817 »

I had a friend buy mine for me, I just asked him if he had to pay anything for shipping, looks like I was wrong about the total price.

He confirmed that he did have to pay extra for shipping. My apologies everybody, I didn't have a Paypal account so I had to have him do it for me, I guess he just failed to tell me that he payed extra for shipping, but we went the cheapest route.

Still, it is totally worth the price I think. What better way to have over a GB of emulator roms that surely would never fit on a 700mb disc.
lunar
24-bit

Post by lunar »

benderx wrote:quick question? I just received an email from them (BUYFROMTAOB) saying they got the item in. But now I have to pay shipping. I thought I paid already? There asking $11.31 for regular mail. Express mail is $30 something, expensive. Was anyone asked to pay this shipping fee from "buyfromtaobao" later on. I'm just curious. So then the total amount is estimate around $24 in total. I thought I paid everything from 3 weeks ago. i thought it was going to just cost me $13 no extra cost later on. I'll still pay for it. the product ways 1 lb : )

Yeah same here, using buyfromtaobao it was around $14 for the item and $11 for regular shipping, so about $25 all up.

There is also another site http://dc-sd.com/ . Not sure if its by the same person on taobao but looks like it would be less hassle for buying these adaptors.
brunoafh
Next-Gen

Post by brunoafh »

Same thing happened to me with the shipping. I kind of feel ripped off. I know it doesn't actually cost that much to ship to the US.

I don't care about emulation at all, I was only getting it to boot games from. Since only a handful of games even work, I'm not sure I feel it's worth $25. Oh well, I guess.
Anthony817
128-bit

Post by Anthony817 »

Again, very sorry about that man. I had no intent of misleading folks. Let me know how you like your sd adapter.

We have over 40 sdiso's at dcisozone for you to download and put on your card right away. :mrgreen:

http://www.dcisozone.com/dreamcast-sd-isos.html
ZereoX
8-bit

Post by ZereoX »

Just wanted to confirm that I received my SD Reader from dc-sd.com/ (No additional fees) and that Alex (The Owner of the site) is the same guy from buyfromtaobao.com.
eskil
32-bit

Post by eskil »

With shipping, I paid roughly €50 for mine. Now let's see if it's worth it.