PC game pads that actually work?

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
StuntDouble
64-bit

PC game pads that actually work?

Post by StuntDouble »

I have a few SNES Roms on my laptop, and would love to be able to play them without having to use the keyboard. I've been looking at a Logitech Gameaction gamepad, but really don't know much about it. Is this a good one, or does anyone have any other suggestions?
retrogamer

Post by retrogamer »

I have adaptors in stock that let you plug in a Super Nintendo, XBOX, Playstation, or NES controller into your USB port on your PC which will allow you to play your games.
StuntDouble
64-bit

Post by StuntDouble »

retrogamer,

Do you have a site you sell those from? I hate to ask someone to hold my hand, but I'm afraid I didn't have any luck finding them on the GameTradersWorld site.
retrogamer

Post by retrogamer »

Hi,

What a small world. I belong to gametraderworld also. I was the one who won the Wii in March. I can list the controller adapters that you are interested in on Ebay with a buy it now price or I can also sell direct here. I have sold to many people on this site who can vouch for my honesty and quick shipping.
In my opinion I thing the XBOX and Playstation adapters work best for just about every emulator that currently exists. Here is a picture of what those two adapters look like, plus I also took a picture of the Super Nintendo adapter. Please let me know which adapters you are interested in as well as your zip code and I'll calculate a price for you.

Thanks,
Chris

StuntDouble
64-bit

Post by StuntDouble »

I was interested in the Snes adaptor. You wouldn't happen to know if it works with the Zsnes emulator would you?

Oh, my zippy is 23307. Thanks for the info!

Chris M.
retrogamer

Post by retrogamer »

I sent a PM to you just now. :)
alexkidd
24-bit

Saturn PC/Mac pad

Post by alexkidd »

I'm always raving about the official Sega Saturn USB pad for PC/Mac. If you can track one down it is worth it and the only pad you'll ever need.

It's perfect for NES, SNES, PC Engine, SMS, Genesis and about anything else I've ever tried for it. The greatest D-pad of all time, a start button, 6 awesome main buttons for fighters and two great shoulder buttons. For 32 bit and before it will probably always remain the ultimate pad for emulation.

I've used mine with no problems on several Mac OS versions and many Mac emulators, so if it works on that it's probably great on PC.
fastbilly1
Site Admin

Post by fastbilly1 »

retrogamer how much do you sell the super smartjoys for? I ordered a second and third then lik-sang was shutdown...

If you prefer to pm than to post that works to.
retrogamer

Post by retrogamer »

fastbilly1 wrote:retrogamer how much do you sell the super smartjoys for? I ordered a second and third then lik-sang was shutdown...

If you prefer to pm than to post that works to.

I sent a PM to you just now.
samratty
16-bit

Re: Saturn PC/Mac pad

Post by samratty »

alexkidd wrote:I'm always raving about the official Sega Saturn USB pad for PC/Mac. If you can track one down it is worth it and the only pad you'll ever need.

It's perfect for NES, SNES, PC Engine, SMS, Genesis and about anything else I've ever tried for it. The greatest D-pad of all time, a start button, 6 awesome main buttons for fighters and two great shoulder buttons. For 32 bit and before it will probably always remain the ultimate pad for emulation.

I've used mine with no problems on several Mac OS versions and many Mac emulators, so if it works on that it's probably great on PC.

No that's what I'm talking about, that's the perfect pad for emu.