Xenocider Kickstarter (new 3D shooter for Dreamcast)

SMS, Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast
hombreimaginario
16-bit

Re: Xenocider Kickstarter (new 3D shooter for Dreamcast)

Post by hombreimaginario »

Raging Justice wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 9:41 am The collector in me wants the original print run while the aestheticist in me wants the one with the new cover. Hmmm
Reprise wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 3:00 pmThis usually happens to me and then I end up with both :lol:

Awesome, both of you. Go for it :lol:

Jagosaurus wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 3:04 pm Have you guys ever thought of releasing on newer X86 console hardware or is certification process too much?

We hadn't even cosidered it to be honest. We'll have to look into it and see if it would be remotely doable (with our time / means / etc).

Also, big fan of retro indie devs offering an option to purchase ROM/ISO. Kudos there.

Thank you! We weren't sure at first but we thought it would get pirated sooner or later anyway so at least let's give honest fans a way to support us. It wen't much better than we expected so we'll most likely do it again :)

hombreimaginario wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 6:33 pm BTW, we're working on our next project which, if things go well, will be multi-Sega-platform, ahem :)
Hmmm.... does any1 have a clue at what this is? :shock:

There's a SOVIETBORGS thread right there next to this one, my friend :P