The Racketboy Video Game Fantasy Draft League!

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

The Racketboy Video Game Fantasy Draft League!

Post by BogusMeatFactory »

Hey guys, I just recently learned about a free and legitimate site to host a video game fantasy draft league. You essentially create a publishing team and draft games that are set to release through the year. Based on their metacritic scores, determines your scores and performances and players can make counter picks, which are picking a game the other players have that you think will perform badly and will count as negative points against them if it does so. You also have a bankroll of fake money to try and win auctions for games that are announced during the year.

I stress it is free and there is zero microtransactions or real money involved in any way and is just a fun way to compete with your friends. If you are all interested, head over to The Fantasy Critic Fantasy League Website and make an account and let me know you are interested and I can send an invite to your email to join the private league.
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

-I am the idiot that likes to have fun and be happy.