What Made you Smile/What Ticked you off Today?

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
Ack

Re: What Made you Smile/What Ticked you off Today?

Post by Ack »

Michi wrote::shock: : September is already over halfway over.
:twisted: : That means October cometh...which in turn means Horror Movie Month cometh.
:mrgreen: : I must prepare a movie list....

I'm going to be horribly busy in October, so I don't think I'll be able to watch 31 horror films in the month. Between a week vacation in Italy, a two-day run in a sketch comedy show, building another sketch comedy team, crewing and possibly acting in some comedy videos, and my usual job, I don't know how much time I'll have for movies...

...which means I'm starting now.

Ack

Post by Ack »

I wasn't kidding about starting early.

prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

You rule. Keep up the good work.
Ack

Post by Ack »

Will do. I always pre-game for October.

I may just make a thread about my having to start early and what I've watched so far.
Fragems
Next-Gen

Post by Fragems »

:lol: : So the geniuses at the USPS still haven't turned in my resignation papers I figure :P. Just got a paycheck with 64 hours of leave without pay on it plus the union is still taking their $24 dues out of it even though I left :roll: . Did have my last 3 days on there though and I guess I have my insurance for another 2 weeks at least. Will have to hound the fuck out of both the union shit heads and managers I guess to get this sorted out. Would be nice to get my 53.76 hours of annual leave and not have to worry about the union trying to charge me $24 every 2 weeks (only reason I joined is they are super prejudice towards none union members).

Anyways still glad I quit it would just be nice to get everything finalized :roll: . Got into my Liteblue(Postal Employee network) account and checked my files and it looks like they added possibly my resignation today so I'll wait till the end of the next pay period and then go to town on there asses if I don't see any progress Still a little nervous since I may through a shitty technicality loose my annual leave since one site mentions they can refuse to pay out if I leave before 6 months of service in my position(technically I have around 5 as a "career" employee) although that info isn't present on the official USPS page so I'm hoping I'm fine.
Fragems
Next-Gen

Post by Fragems »

:evil: : People who end every sentence they write in "..." should burn in hell :lol: . So damn tired of the people doing this on facebook and via message. Those who pull the "..." tap to expand post jokes to screw with people deserve even worse.

prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

Are you trying to tell me something about my posts...
:lol:

Also...
PRO-TIP: Delete your Facebook account. It is garbage, and your life is better without it.
Fragems
Next-Gen

Post by Fragems »

:lol: : Yeah I loathe facebook I rarely post on there. I just use it because I feel obligated to put at least a minimal effort in keeping up with people. Mostly just using it now to connect with some thru hikers to prep for my AT trip there are a few decent groups dedicated to the Appalachian Trail on there. Also getting a little more involved with the nearby State Forest and they are pretty good about posting events on there although they usually post them only a day or so before they are scheduled to happen :P.

My hope for humanity dies a little bit any time I attempt to gleam any meaningful information from my news feed though :lol: .

Someone just really pissed me off today by posting something serious that turned out to be a "... made you tap" joke that kind of made me want to kick their ass :lol: . It's kind of like the new age version of "crying wolf".
Tanooki
Next-Gen

Post by Tanooki »

Pretty much how I feel about FB too, have it all locked up tight unless I post outwardly to a friend or a closed group I am in as I've gone into a few around either gaming, everdrives, and 20th century toy stuff. I kind of like seeing what other people have, and if there's a cheap auction run why not? I got a G1 Kup coming in the mail (no gun) for just $4, can't do that on ebay.
Forlorn Drifter
Next-Gen

Post by Forlorn Drifter »

I'd get rid of Facebook if I had any other form of interaction with people, but I don't. That's why I picked up Snapchat again too.
ninjainspandex wrote:Maybe I'm just a pervert

PSN: Green-Whiskey
Owned Consoles: GameCube, N64, PS3, PS4, GBASP