Image Link Dump Thread.

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
Pulsar_t
Next-Gen

Re: Image Link Dump Thread.

Post by Pulsar_t »

That reminds me of an old PC printed ad where they replaced a screaming woman's eyes with screaming mouths.

Thy ban hammer shalt strike Image
Exhuminator
Next-Gen

Post by Exhuminator »

That one made me laugh the most, but the whole comic is great:

https://imgur.com/gallery/jHwr5
PLAY KING'S FIELD.
J T
Next-Gen

Post by J T »

I basically did all of those except step 9 and married a beautiful intelligent woman. :D
My contributions to the Racketboy site:
Browser Games ... Free PC Games ... Mixtapes ... Doujin Games ... SotC Poetry
lisalover1
Next-Gen

Post by lisalover1 »

Pulsar_t wrote:That reminds me of an old PC printed ad where they replaced a screaming woman's eyes with screaming mouths.

*goes back to Racketboy to check in after a few months*
*sees this shit in the ILDT*

Yeah, now I remember why I stopped coming here. Bye again for a while, RB. Maybe one day you'll learn to clean up the cretins in your community.
~My name's Vicky, by the way!~ ^_^
J T
Next-Gen

Post by J T »

Yeah, that image is crap. I hope you will stay anyway lisalover. Some of us still love having you around. I miss apple queso too.
the7k
Next-Gen

Post by the7k »

lisalover1 wrote:Maybe one day you'll learn to clean up the cretins in your community.

Did you know? There's a block list (called 'Foes') in your User Control Panel. Maybe make use of that instead of insisting that we banhammer everyone who doesn't dance to your particular goose step.
J T
Next-Gen

Post by J T »

It's clearly meant to make fun of people who identify as a different gender and minimizes their claims of oppression. I generally like pulsar_t's posts, particularly the conspiracy/political stuff, but this one doesn't sit well with me and isn't very welcoming to the trans* members of our messageboard. I've typically liked that RB is generally a more LGBT inclusive community compared to other gaming sites. I'm not calling for banhammers though.
the7k
Next-Gen

Post by the7k »

And as long as you aren't calling to 'clean up the cretins in your community' then we can at least continue to respectfully disagree.
jp1
Next-Gen

Post by jp1 »

the7k wrote:And as long as you aren't calling to 'clean up the cretins in your community' then we can at least continue to respectfully disagree.

Hot button issue for you? If Pulsar is entitled to insult an entire group of people, surely they are entitled a rebuttal. Perhaps there wasn't a need to post such a shitty image in the first place. Respectfully, I don't understand what's wrong with addressing that.
the7k
Next-Gen

Post by the7k »

jp1 wrote:
the7k wrote:And as long as you aren't calling to 'clean up the cretins in your community' then we can at least continue to respectfully disagree.

Hot button issue for you? If Pulsar is entitled to insult an entire group of people, surely they are entitled a rebuttal. Perhaps there wasn't a need to post such a shitty image in the first place. Respectfully, I don't understand what's wrong with addressing that.

Nothing is wrong with addressing it. I just hate when people are ready to use the banhammer when there are tools in our user control panel that can perfectly address the issue.