North Carolina Gamers

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

North Carolina Gamers

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

So TSTR and I were talking earlier, and we were thinking it would be super cool to figure out who on the forums is in North Carolina or near enough to drive and maybe have a meet up. I'd love to host an NC Racketboy meet up sometime in the future, so we figured making a thread about it was the best way to kickstart that. He and I are both in the middle of the state - I'm about 20 minutes or so from the Virginia border on I-85.

If you're in or near North Carolina and would be interested in having a Racketboy party, post here so we can maybe organize something in the not-too-terribly-distant future!
Patron Saint of Bitch Mode
darsparx
Next-Gen

Re: North Carolina Gamers

Post by darsparx »

Well both me and prfsnl are in the charlotte area(though it's way deeper in that section last I checked) and I'm basically just southeast of charlotte in Stallings(please don't pronounce it as Stall it's pronounced stallion unless you pronouce that the same way you would stall ha ha). Kinda sounds like fun since I know a few other states do meetups(closest I've gotten is passing prfsnl in a store and didn't even know it at the time XD)
My gameroom
My systems: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, original gba, gba sp(001), ds lite, 3ds, vita, psp, PSone(101 model) ps2, ps3(320gb model), ps4, retron 5, and Dreamcast.

bogusmeatfactory wrote:Ever feel like a wild gazelle in the wilderness?
TSTR
Next-Gen

Post by TSTR »

yall know u wanna party with the TSTR
Kidpanda
64-bit

Post by Kidpanda »

I'm in Clover, SC. If you guys wanna do a meet let me know, I can bring some games and pcbs if there are arcade cabs around.
deathsled
128-bit

Post by deathsled »

I'm in Raleigh. We've got some good barcades here and in Durham.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

Swift and I hung out for a few hours at my house last night. He got to experience the glory of Berzerk on Vectrex.
Patron Saint of Bitch Mode