A new game that revives some arcade classics

If you're an indie dev or author of a game, book, film, or other production, this is where you can pitch it -- just don't be spammy!
Jacowaco

A new game that revives some arcade classics

Post by Jacowaco »

Hi everyone!

I've always been a fan of the old games, my favorite console is the famicom and i don't own any modern console.

I studied multimedial arts and joined with a group of 5 friends to make videogames. We are all nostalgic for diferent old games but we also like cartoons and computer games, so we decided to make our own modern videogame honoring many of the games that we love.
We formed a small indie game studio and we have been working very hard for years to make games. We specialize on 2D animation and we do some work for clients to buy food while we make our own games.

We made a game called Juanito Arcade Mayhem. This is the first time we make a Steam game and we have been working on it for more than 4 years! (in between other works). I hope you like it and any feedback is very much appreciated! :)

Here you can see some gifs we made, the main mechanic is based on the Super Pang, and every "world" inside the game is based on another game like Wonderboy, Donkey Kong, Kung Fu Master, Snow Bros, Pacman, Tetris and more.

It is now on Steam Greenlight, so if you liked the concept and have a Steam account and want to vote or share with your friends, it really helps. Otherwise, I would really like to hear your opinion and feedback :D

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =878256060

Jacowaco

Re: A new game that revives some arcade classics

Post by Jacowaco »

Here are some posters we did to promote the game based on retro games:

Hope you like them!