Midnight resistance (uk) information

SMS, Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast
morrison1976

Re: Midnight resistance (uk) information

Post by morrison1976 »

yes :) Like i said, my knowledge is rubbish. I am thinking then, that this game is not that rare.
Gunstar Green
Next-Gen

Post by Gunstar Green »

Not rare but it holds its value (around $30 US complete in box). It's a great run 'n gun too. Enjoy it!
morrison1976

Post by morrison1976 »

Thank you for your time and information :D
Gunstar Green
Next-Gen

Post by Gunstar Green »

It was worth it to see Spock staring pensively at a Sega Genesis box.
morrison1976

Post by morrison1976 »

LOL Another thing i am looking to sell, which is a shame because i love it, but need the money, so i am going through all my stuff :)
Reprise
Next-Gen

Post by Reprise »

For some reason, some American Genesis games were sold here in the UK, back in the console's heyday. I'm not really sure why. It's not even just games that were unreleased in PAL format. For example, The Lion King was available both in its PAL and American NTSC versions here in the UK. I bought the Genesis version from Electronic Boutique back in the 90s.
Own: Sega Mega Drive, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, PS Vita, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, Nintendo New 3DS, Nintendo Switch

My gaming blog: https://366gamestoplay.wordpress.com

PSN ID: Anesthetize666
Nintendo Switch ID: SW-8077-5145-0328
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Post by Hobie-wan »

Reprise wrote:For some reason, some American Genesis games were sold here in the UK, back in the console's heyday. I'm not really sure why. It's not even just games that were unreleased in PAL format. For example, The Lion King was available both in its PAL and American NTSC versions here in the UK. I bought the Genesis version from Electronic Boutique back in the 90s.

Maybe some places were just trying to get around the stupid delays to other regions that some games suffer. Since the carts were the same shape and this is a game that worked, someone perhaps just jumped the gun.