replacement screens for Swancrystal

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
Betagam7
128-bit

replacement screens for Swancrystal

Post by Betagam7 »

I know its highly unlikely that anyone still offers these but having picked up a couple of these handhelds in Japan I'd like to give them new screens as both have different levels of scuffing.

Does anyone know how I might go about doing it? Any places to buy the screens/ is it possible to use the screens from early models of the Wonderswan?

Any help would be apprieciated.
AmishSamurai
Next-Gen

Re: replacement screens for Swancrystal

Post by AmishSamurai »

This is relevant to my interests as well. My WSC has a few dead pixels.
MrPopo wrote:The life lesson here is jobs will come and go, but Earthbound will always be there for you.

I'm a girl btw
skyknight
128-bit

Post by skyknight »

Are you referring to the clear plastic casting that protects the LCD screen, or just the LCD screen itself.

The screen changed from one another from WS to WSC to SC, and I personally think they are not interchangeable.
Betagam7
128-bit

Post by Betagam7 »

skyknight wrote:Are you referring to the clear plastic casting that protects the LCD screen, or just the LCD screen itself.

The screen changed from one another from WS to WSC to SC, and I personally think they are not interchangeable.

Just the casing not the LCD screen itself. They both have some scuffing that's not game hindering but annoying for a neat freak like myself who wants a perfect screen.