Lets Play Suikoden

If you're an indie dev or author of a game, book, film, or other production, this is where you can pitch it -- just don't be spammy!
DreamyWarrior00
8-bit

Lets Play Suikoden

Post by DreamyWarrior00 »

Hey everyone. I started to stream again this time i'm doing a full play through for Suikoden 1. I plan on using that save file eventually for Suikoden 2 as well so i'll be attempting to get all 108 stars. This is probably my 4th play through but still it's been awhile :lol:

So if you wanna stop by and throw me some tips or tell me if i'm about to miss anything I'd appreciate that as well as your company.

Weekend streams are at 6pm eastern
Weekdays I will be streaming at 4pm eastern

Twitch.tv/DreamyWarrior00

If I get time i'll try and upload them to youtube as well. Thanks!
It's dangerous to go alone! Take this.Image
ejamer
128-bit

Re: Lets Play Suikoden

Post by ejamer »

Wow this was disappointing, I thought people from the site were going to play through the game together. On the upside, I'm still working on Persona 3 Portable and don't really need to pile on with another RPG.

I'm too old school for "let's play" streaming vids anyway. Why would I want to passively watch someone else play a video game, without the ability to engage in any meaningful interaction with the game or person, instead of play it myself? I own games. I have friends. Never made sense to me why I'd go virtual in either regard, unless it's a particularly bad game and/or they are doing some judicious editing to the video work before posting.

(I'm also incredibly skeptical about "contributions" to forums that are actually advertisements so that they can try to increase viewership... and have seen a lot of this behavior across various sites lately.)
Kidpanda
64-bit

Post by Kidpanda »

I watch lets play vids for games that I'll never play, or use the vids as background noise while working on projects.
DreamyWarrior00
8-bit

I just stream for fun some people enjoy watching their favorite games being replayed and like chiming in with their expertise. Some just like to watch to see the expressions and experiences the of a fresh perspective of the game if it was the streamers first playthrough an such. They're are countless games i have not yet had the chance to play such as Lufia. Anyways completed Suikoden I got all 108 stars and am currently playing through Suikoden II
DreamyWarrior00
8-bit

Just finished Suikoden 2 got the best ending. Going to start Suikoden III this Saturday. This one I will be doing a 'blind' run. No I am not blindfolding myself it's just a phrase meaning i've never played the game before so it will be a first time experience.

Saturday 6pm (US Eastern Time)

http://www.Twitch.tv/dreamywarrior00