Destiny 2 coming to PC, Xbox One, PS4 in Sept 2017 !!!

RTS, FPS, Sports, Adventure, etc.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Re: Destiny 2 coming to PC, Xbox One, PS4 in Sept 2017 !!!

Post by noiseredux »

hit level 15 last night.

Is nobody else playing this?
isiolia
Next-Gen

Post by isiolia »

If I decided to play it, I would play on PC, which isn't out yet. :D
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

ugh it's so good. I want to talk about it, but not to myself haha.
marurun

Post by marurun »

I am realizing that as a father of a young child there is absolutely no way I can play this game. It's making me sad. I cannot experience this game the way it is meant to be experienced. It's literally impossible.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

marurun wrote:I am realizing that as a father of a young child there is absolutely no way I can play this game. It's making me sad. I cannot experience this game the way it is meant to be experienced. It's literally impossible.

No it's not. Play the game. Have fun.

There is no certain way that it's meant to be played. Just enjoy it however you want man.

SB was feeling the same way as you, and I linked him this article and he changed his mind: https://www.polygon.com/2017/9/19/16334 ... l-beginner
SpaceBooger

Post by SpaceBooger »

I'm not sure changed my mind... I just want the game so bad.
As a father of four and baby 9 days overdue (we are still waiting), I have only logged 6 gaming sessions since my birthday on the 18th: two 20 min borderland sessions and 4 plays of Samus Returns....in the bathroom.
My game time is soooooo limited.
BLOG | BST
Systems Owned: NES, Game Boy (Original, Pocket, Color & Advance SP), DSi, 3DS, Genesis, Sega CD,
Nomad, SNES, Saturn, PS1, Dreamcast, XBox, PS2, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, Wii, PSP, PS3, WiiU & XBONE.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

I don't doubt your time is limited. What I'm saying is that nobody should feel like they can't play this game when they do have time because they feel like they're experiencing it wrong. If you have 20 mins and want to play Destiny 2 for 20 mins, I think it'll be a fun 20 mins. That's what I'm saying.

Congrats/good luck on the soon-to-be baby!
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

I play it pretty much daily, noise. It is fantastic, and easily better (at this point) than the first game was in the time period after its release. I finished the story/hit the cap some time ago (a few days after release) and am now working on building up my power level (I am around level 287 with maxed gear, I think).

I've sunk close to 50 hours into it already, and don't see much reason to let up any time soon.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

I've spent 11 hrs in the past one week. I thought the first game was great, but somehow the sequel feels so much better in like a million tiny meaningful ways. Perhaps the greatest compliment I can give this game is that where I'd normally be content to just hit up all the story quests in a game and maybe dabble in a side quest or two that seem interesting, I'm totally content in Destiny 2 to just basically try do anything that happens to present itself to me. There's more side quests on a planet? I'm there. Incoming public event? On my way! Solo? Fine. Some people to play with? Great. I just totally adore everything about this game.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

got to play briefly with the bearded homey Stark last night. I finished up everything on Titan, and opened up that third planet. Hit level 16 which is crazy since I'm only like 50% through the story missions haha.