Guacamelee!

Like running and jumping? Discuss it here!
Stark
Next-Gen

Re: Guacamelee!

Post by Stark »

Gamerforlife wrote:I'm playing on the Vita by the way, and the game plays brilliantly on it. It's every bit as smooth and entertaining as it was when I initially played it on the PS3. Great cross buy/cross play title.

Yeah, I thought it was pretty fantastic on the Vita. I didn't play the PS3 version.
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
Ghegs
64-bit

Post by Ghegs »

Bought the game off GOG and played through it, took me about 7 hours to 100%.

Really nice game, if a bit easy. The boss fights seemed a tad uninspired at times, especially Flame Face's was kind of a disappointment. And there was some odd design choices with the map, there are one or two sections that don't really have anything in them and then you find a shortcut anyway. Kinda made me wonder what their point was. The final boss fight was really fun and took good advantage of the mechanics.

LOTS of Internet meme references here and there, though they're mostly in the background graphics where they can be safely ignored. But they'll really show the game's age in a few years, when the memes have died out and most people will just be scratching their heads at them.

I can't figure how to get into El Infierno, though. According to the map the entrance is at the desert area, but I can't seem to find it. I wonder if I'm just missing something blatantly obvious...
fastbilly1
Site Admin

Post by fastbilly1 »

How is the coop?