List the games/systems you are looking for here.

Post Your Goods (and possibly trade wishlists) here

Do you think this thread is useful

yes
52%
no
2%
maybe
32%
Worst thread ever
14%

Total votes: 44

Caleb
24-bit

Post by Caleb »

Ack wrote:Yeah, we will. Give me a few days to get some financial aid...might ask you guys if any of you are selling a Saturn or Dreamcast.

I could sell you a working Saturn but I don't have extra cords to sell with it. So you would have to get a power cord (easy) and an AV cord (not so easy)

Send me a PM.
nocturnalnerd
64-bit

Post by nocturnalnerd »

Power cord is very easy As Saturn, DC, Xbox, Ps2, and PSx all use the same basic cord.
ott0bot
Next-Gen

Post by ott0bot »

nocturnalnerd wrote:Power cord is very easy As Saturn, DC, Xbox, Ps2, and PSx all use the same basic cord.

Sorta....the PS2 slim has an in-line transformer, and the PS1(the white fella) has an ac adapter hook up. But yeah, you're dead on about the others.
Ack

Post by Ack »

Yeah, I've PMed him. Anybody know a good place to get that A/V cable? Did the Saturn share it with any other console?
nocturnalnerd
64-bit

Post by nocturnalnerd »

ott0bot wrote:
nocturnalnerd wrote:Power cord is very easy As Saturn, DC, Xbox, Ps2, and PSx all use the same basic cord.

Sorta....the PS2 slim has an in-line transformer, and the PS1(the white fella) has an ac adapter hook up. But yeah, you're dead on about the others.

yeah I meant the PSX(the ugly console) and the PS2 Phat. Also the Xbox cord is slightly diff. but works on other consoles in a pinch.
nocturnalnerd
64-bit

Post by nocturnalnerd »

Ack wrote:Yeah, I've PMed him. Anybody know a good place to get that A/V cable? Did the Saturn share it with any other console?

Unfortunately no.
executioner
Next-Gen

Re: List the games/systems you are looking for here.

Post by executioner »

Bump
Consoles: NES, Famicom, SNES, GC, GB DMG, GB Pocket, GBC, GBA, DSI XL, N64, VBoy, NDS, 3DSXL, Wii, SMS, GEN+CD+32X, GG, SAT, DC, WS, WS Color, NGPC, XBOX, 360, PS1, PSone, PS2, PSP, PS3, 3DO, CD-I, NGCD, Actionmax, TG16+CD, TE, PCE-DUO, Odyssey2, Playdia, 2600, Lynx & JAG.
Dakinggamer87
Next-Gen

Post by Dakinggamer87 »

Games/Systems:

Systems: Atari 2600, Sega Master System, NEO-GEO AES, PS2 Slim, PSone, NDS Lite, PSP-2000 GoW, Wonderswan, GB Color/Pocket/Original, GBA Original

Games:

Philips CD-i- Hotel Mario, any of 3 zelda titles
Genesis- Streets of Rage
SNES- Final Fight

More later will think of atm all that comes to mind...
Odyssey,Vectrex,Atari 2600,5200,7800,Intellivision,Colecovision,NES,Master System,SNES,Genesis,32X,CD,CDX,Virtual Boy,TG-16,Neo-Geo AES,Jaguar+CD,PSX,PSOne,Saturn,3DO,N64,DC,PS2,Xbox,GCN,Wii,Xbox 360,PS3,GB,GB Pocket,GBC,Lynx,Game Gear,Nomad,NGPC,GBA,GBA SP,GB Micro,DS,PSP,PSP Slim,WS,WS Color,3DS,Vita,PC,iPhone,WiiU
A/V:55" Samsung 3D LED TV, Onkyo 7.1 TX-SR605 HTS
My gaming collection
4ppleseed
64-bit

Post by 4ppleseed »

I'd like a chipped UK Sega Saturn in good condition. No rush but if anyone has one going please PM me with a price (inc postage to London). Thanks 8)