Sly Cooper

Like running and jumping? Discuss it here!
joehero
32-bit

Sly Cooper

Post by joehero »

Hey Guys, Im playing the first Sly Cooper and Ive got a question, and a rant. Do you have to do the master time trials to move on in the game? And why the hell are they so hard!
Gamerforlife
Next-Gen

Re: Sly Cooper

Post by Gamerforlife »

joehero wrote:Hey Guys, Im playing the first Sly Cooper and Ive got a question, and a rant. Do you have to do the master time trials to move on in the game? And why the hell are they so hard!

They just unlock level commentaries. They're pretty cool though, but some of the trials were indeed a major pain in the ass. I'm not a fan of speed running. There are short cuts you can use to make some of them easier though
RyaNtheSlayA wrote:
Seriously. Screw you Shao Kahn I'm gonna play Animal Crossing.
SwooshBear
Next-Gen

Post by SwooshBear »

Ah i remember sly cooper. Those are great games. How about those remakes on ps3? Looks epic
Incognito D wrote:Mere months after buying my original GBA, Nintendo trolled me hard by releasing the SP.

Check me out on twitter: SwooshBear742
Gamerforlife
Next-Gen

Post by Gamerforlife »

Oh yeah, you need to complete tham all to unlock two videos too. You should try Crash Bandicoot Warped's time trials. Boy, were they a pain too

I can't wait for the Sly collection Swooshbear, it's gonna be awesome. That plus a Team Ico collection on blueray and hi def. I love my ps3
RyaNtheSlayA wrote:
SwooshBear
Next-Gen

Post by SwooshBear »

Gamerforlife wrote:Oh yeah, you need to complete tham all to unlock two videos too. You should try Crash Bandicoot Warped's time trials. Boy, were they a pain too

I can't wait for the Sly collection Swooshbear, it's gonna be awesome. That plus a Team Ico collection on blueray and hi def. I love my ps3

Dude i forgot all about that, cant wait to see shadow of the colossus with ps3 graphics. That is going to be amazing.
Incognito D wrote:Mere months after buying my original GBA, Nintendo trolled me hard by releasing the SP.

joehero
32-bit

Post by joehero »

Thanks for the info. I completed only the first master run, and that was a hard. The others ive tried about 20 times with no luck. Love the game so far( Im always a generation behind).
Gamerforlife
Next-Gen

Post by Gamerforlife »

joehero wrote:Thanks for the info. I completed only the first master run, and that was a hard. The others ive tried about 20 times with no luck. Love the game so far( Im always a generation behind).

short cuts are key with some of them. gamefaqs and youtube can probably show you some of them if you still have trouble
RyaNtheSlayA wrote:
Krooner
64-bit

Post by Krooner »

SwooshBear wrote:
Dude i forgot all about that, cant wait to see shadow of the colossus with ps3 graphics. That is going to be amazing.

It's going to have hi-res PS2 graphics, they're not upping the polygon count or anything. Not that the game looks bad in any way.
SwooshBear
Next-Gen

Post by SwooshBear »

Krooner wrote:
SwooshBear wrote:

It's going to have hi-res PS2 graphics, they're not upping the polygon count or anything. Not that the game looks bad in any way.

Ah. Either way, its gonna look better on my tv where my ps3 is compared to the tv my older systems (everything except xbox/ps3) which is older than my nes...

darthmunky
Next-Gen

Post by darthmunky »

So the Sly Cooper HD Collection is coming out on Tuesday. Who's getting it?
- Check out my Trade List
- Check out my Want List
- My GameTZ feedback
- My eBay feedback