Bike MS Raffles - Sign-up LIVE! GO GO GO!

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
o.pwuaioc
Next-Gen

Re: Bike MS Raffles - Sign-up LIVE! GO GO GO!

Post by o.pwuaioc »

Ah, it's over already! Sorry I missed it. Blu, the Google Drive says that people need to request access to it, is that right? If so, I'll do that and watch it this weekend when I get a chance.
Blu
Next-Gen

Post by Blu »

Thanks o.pwuaioc. I updated the permissions, folks should be able to view!
Note
Next-Gen

Post by Note »

Just finished watching the video of the raffle. Wish I could have joined the Zoom to chat with you guys!

Thanks to Blu for organizing and to everyone who donated items and purchased raffle entries! Awesome to see some surprise consolation prizes, that was a really nice touch.

Also, this is so random, but hilarious shout out of Tommy Wright III from Megas during the stream. I saw him perform at small venue here a few years ago. Amazing show. Lol.
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

Post by SamuraiMegas »

Very jealous, he was playing in Austin when I was out there a few months ago but I didn't even realize and missed the show. Was literally a street away from it too. So mad.

Also excuse my wet hair, I just jumped out of the shower before hopping on that zoom call :lol:

We should do community zoom meet ups sometime.
Hobie-wan wrote:Milk the banana for all it's worth.

My BST Thread
Note
Next-Gen

Post by Note »

That's too bad you missed him Megas, but I'm sure you'll have another opportunity. He seems to do a lot of shows.

I'm so down for Zoom meet ups from time to time. That'd be fun.
SpaceBooger

Post by SpaceBooger »

Sorry I missed it, we had guests stop over.
Thanks for adding the extra stuff, it was a fun watch and I'm glad I could help out at least in a tiny bit.
BLOG | BST
Systems Owned: Atari 2600 & 5200, NES, Game Boy (Original, Pocket, Color & Advance SP), DSi, 3DS, Genesis,
Sega CD, Nomad, SNES, Saturn, PS1, Dreamcast, XBox, PS2, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, Wii, PSP, PS3, WiiU, XBONE & Switch.
Blu
Next-Gen

Post by Blu »

Dropping a quick update!

Packages went out a little over a week ago to all US folks. I have our Canadian Racketeers' packages all ready to go, was getting a proper box and customs forms. Will get these ones out this week.

Please reach out to me if they did not arrive.

And lastly, THANK YOU! We were able to raise a little more than half a bike package, which is amazing to me. I really appreciate it! Meat Fight appreciates it!
Anapan
Next-Gen

Post by Anapan »

I got the package a couple of days ago, but forgot it in my dad's truck, and he left for a camping trip the next morning. Looks like the package arrived safely - thanks!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage