E3 2019 Discussion

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
MrPopo

Re: E3 2019 Discussion

Post by MrPopo »

Carrion looks sweet as hell. Beautiful pixel art with a lot of animation frames and a unique POV.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
bmoc
Next-Gen

Post by bmoc »

New Arcade1UP cabs announced!

4 player TMNT & TMNT Turtles in Time - $349

X-Men Children of the Atom, Marvel Super Heroes, and the Punisher - $299

It is going to be hard to resist those two. TMNT especially.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

bmoc wrote:New Arcade1UP cabs announced!

4 player TMNT & TMNT Turtles in Time - $349

X-Men Children of the Atom, Marvel Super Heroes, and the Punisher - $299

It is going to be hard to resist those two. TMNT especially.

So far, these haven’t tempted me, but a four player TMNT cab...
Blu
Next-Gen

Post by Blu »

Yes seriously. It's a fortune to buy one of the originals. Probably could make a full size one for around the same price.

Edit:

Oh baby I kinda want the FF7 First Class edition. After seeing the new trailers and gameplay, I really can't wait.
Cyberpunk 2077 I feel will be amazing. Keanu tho right?
Here's hoping we get Animal Crossing tomorrow.

EDIT EDIT:

Holy shit, Final Fantasy VIII remake coming out of nowhere. I love FF8 and don't care who knows it.

What's everyone excited about?
Last edited by Blu on Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

Just Dance 2020 is coming out for the Wii!!!!...but not the WiiU...poor WiiU... :lol:
Forlorn Drifter
Next-Gen

Post by Forlorn Drifter »

I'm actually interested in a Final Fantasy game- something I thought I would never say. FF7 remake actually looks interesting?!

Though I still think Cloud looks as goofy as can be.

EDIT: Also, the Dragon Quest Builders 2 trailer only had the PS4 logo, not a Switch logo. Is it coming later, being saved for the Direct, or is it not coming? I have so many questions.
ninjainspandex wrote:Maybe I'm just a pervert

PSN: Green-Whiskey
Owned Consoles: GameCube, N64, PS3, PS4, GBASP
bmoc
Next-Gen

Post by bmoc »

FFVII Remake did not disappoint. The battle system actually looks pretty good. It doesn't look like they will be skimping on content if the 1st part is on 2 on blu-rays. The 1st class edition looks really cool but $330 is too rich for my blood.

I'm glad Cloud is a cocky little shit at the beginning of the game. It just wouldn't be right if he was all emo and moody like in Advent Children and Kingdom Hearts. Tifa looked great and got the most cheers from the crowd.

Speaking of Kingdom Hearts, they didn't give much info on the DLC for III. It looks like you can play as Riku, Roxas, and Aqua in some capacity. Other than that, I have no idea what it is about. A bit of a letdown.

Outriders looked neat as did the Avengers game. I'm glad for the folks getting more Saga games and FFVIII remastered, even though I am not a fan. All in all, I thought it was a pretty strong showing.
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

Completely ecstatic over FF7R. Tifa looks perfect and the combat system from a glance so far, looks extremely promising. Like a real time take on FF13's combat system, which was really good if you got far enough into the game. ATB bars, more buttons than X, being able to switch between characters, FF7R already has 100x more depth than FF15 which was my main fear. I'm glad this combat system actually looks fun.

It sounds like this first release will be all Midgar. On one hand, that's exciting since I always wanted more of Midgar out of the original game itself honestly. But for the remake, that makes me worry a bit more with how long this whole saga is going to take to finish haha... if they can finish it in a trilogy, that would be fine. Definitely shouldn't be any longer than that.

Glad I waited on DQ11, the Switch version looks amazing.

I'm sad there was nothing new for Yoko Taro or possibly a new Nier project. Maybe someday...

FF8 "Remastered" will be interesting, hopefully it doesn't have any music bugs and whatnot that FF7 and FF9 do. I'd like to scoop up all these HD versions eventually to replay them this way.

Last Remnant coming to Switch, definitely an underrated gem. And Romancing SaGa 3 looks awesome!
Blu
Next-Gen

Post by Blu »

I feel like the episodes are going to correspond to the original discs.

Midgar was disc one.
Forgotten Capital & Northern Crater, through return to Midgar was disc two. There was a LOT on this part of the disc as it pertains to the story.
Northern Cave, Side quests, and Sephiroth was disc 3.

I believe you could flesh out more of the stories in disc two and place them onto disc three in theory. Who knows. The game looks incredible and I can't wait.
Michi
Next-Gen

Post by Michi »

New Panzer Dragoon on Switch? Or is it a port of some sort? Either way, sweet.