My opinion of every Sonic game released.

Like running and jumping? Discuss it here!
Zork
32-bit

Re: My opinion of every Sonic game released.

Post by Zork »

Mod_Man_Extreme wrote:It's not that I've overanalyzed it it's just that 2 felt like it had slightly less polish than the others in the series.

Also I don't hate the game either for me it goes:

2D Games : Sonic 3&K, Sonic CD, Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic 3D Blast, Everything else.

3D Games : Sonic Adventure 1&2, Sonic 3D Blast (Saturn Special Stage), Sonic Jam - Sonic World, Everything else.

Ah ok, I get it now. Thanks for clarification. 8)
http://club.ign.com/b/list/custom?lid=100018
^ My collection.

Please comment on Reviews in the Review Boards, it makes people feel like they didn't completely waste their time :)
Niode
Next-Gen

Post by Niode »

nateup2 wrote:Hahaha, what the f**k are you talking about and who are you talking too? You arent a "youngin" hahaha :lol: :lol:

My question for you is: What the fuck are you talking about?

And, what is a "youngin"?
Marurun wrote:Don’t mind-shart your pants, guys
Ack

Post by Ack »

nateup2 wrote:
As Ack said, my "ranking" of the games was all half in jest. Half.

I do get a kick out of how defensive people get about video games and, even moreso, their own righteous personal opinions about them. Thus the comment about mine being "correct." I guess if you don't write " /sarcasm " after a post some people don't catch on...

You are pure comedic entertainment as well... all over the place with your intentions and only settling on one when a member you must think is really cool basically fabricated it for you! And sooo painfully obvious. lolololol

Uh...dude? I'd just like to throw in my own two cents here and say a) I am really cool, and b) I really don't think that was why dsheinem said he was joking. First off, yes, his original post obviously has some humor involved. There is no way that man would ever use WORSTESEST or any other hokey variation of WORST unless meant at least half-jokingly. Second, its his opinion and he's given good reasons why he thinks the way he does.

Also, while I don't know dsheinem's opinion of me, he and I have had strong disagreements in the past, and I really doubt he thinks I'm "really cool." If you don't like his opinion, fine, debate the points he made, but don't claim he's sucking up to somebody just because you don't agree. Hell, have a friendly argument about it with him. If you don't think his points are valid, say why.

And he's right, it is pretty funny sometimes watching how intense we get in defending our opinions on video games. Wander onto any mainstream gaming forum and say "Starcraft, Halo, CounterStrike, and Final Fantasy suck donkey balls" and watch the ensuing shit storm.
Haoie
128-bit

Post by Haoie »

The hedgehog hasn't aged gracefully.

For a lack of stronger words.
If each mistake being made is a new one, then progress is being made.
nateup2
128-bit

Post by nateup2 »

Wow Ack! Didnt expect you to get all worked up and do exactly what you are commenting on and get all intense yourself. Hmm... and I figured you to be "really cool".

And yeah... it most likely is exactly what I said, I stand by it... and I was and am still laughin at the dude.

So why did you waste a bunch of text to say basically nothing? No need to answer.

Ahh well, I wont hold it against ya.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
aaron
Next-Gen

Post by aaron »

the best sonic game is sonic eraser. or the 3D section in sonic jam.

you guys are fucking up.
Steam / PSN / Twitter: aaronjohnmiller
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

nateup2 wrote:And yeah... it most likely is exactly what I said, I stand by it... and I was and am still laughin at the dude.

You have completely lost me.

However, it is fitting that this thread has become directly analogous to Sonic's career.
Ack

Post by Ack »

nateup2 wrote:Wow Ack! Didnt expect you to get all worked up and do exactly what you are commenting on and get all intense yourself. Hmm... and I figured you to be "really cool".

And yeah... it most likely is exactly what I said, I stand by it... and I was and am still laughin at the dude.

So why did you waste a bunch of text to say basically nothing? No need to answer.

Ahh well, I wont hold it against ya.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm getting the feeling you misread my tone. Think casual and laid back with a kinda "meh" shoulder shrug when you read it. Tone ain't always easy to convey in text.

Aw hell, you know what? Don't worry about it. Read it however it floats your boat.
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

Whenever I read posts from Ack I picture him dressed in drag and doing the hula. And with the voice of Billy Crystal.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
Ack

Post by Ack »

It's sad how close to the truth that actually is.