My collection so far...

Discuss Your Gaming Environments and AV Setups
s1mplehumar
Next-Gen

Re: My collection so far...

Post by s1mplehumar »

^ OK, ok...decent. Still, no PC love?
Nintendo ID, PSN, XBL: Eronnicus * Steam ID: s1mplehumar * Switch Friend Code: SW-3270-7921-5525
synbiosfan
64-bit

Post by synbiosfan »

itsmattxp wrote:Haha, just dislike KPJ :P. Digging that LE DS lite + your DS collection.

Kpj has earned the rippings. I however knew him before he got into the Neo, not all that well, but I knew him. I wanted a cmv1b and he had one ready while others were talking 3+ months. I wanted it and didn't care about the money so I got it. I have had no problems with it.

With the DS I must admit I bought the Pokemon LE because of it's potential resale value. I slapped a Nerf armor & screen shields on it right away and avoid stylus-based games. I play the hell out of it and plan to continue to do so. 8)

s1mplehumar wrote:^ OK, ok...decent. Still, no PC love?

Nope not yet, that's why it's my collection so far :P
Diabetes Sucks!
itsmattxp
128-bit

Post by itsmattxp »

synbiosfan wrote:
itsmattxp wrote:Haha, just dislike KPJ :P. Digging that LE DS lite + your DS collection.

Kpj has earned the rippings. I however knew him before he got into the Neo, not all that well, but I knew him. I wanted a cmv1b and he had one ready while others were talking 3+ months. I wanted it and didn't care about the money so I got it. I have had no problems with it.

With the DS I must admit I bought the Pokemon LE because of it's potential resale value. I slapped a Nerf armor & screen shields on it right away and avoid stylus-based games. I play the hell out of it and plan to continue to do so. 8)

s1mplehumar wrote:^ OK, ok...decent. Still, no PC love?

Nope not yet, that's why it's my collection so far :P

Aw I see. Oh well at least you are enjoying it, that is all that matters. Plan on upgrading from a DS phat to a DSi or DS lite soon as well. Starting to stop spreading my collection out and just beefing it up.
Droid party
Next-Gen

Post by Droid party »

I've been looking at this thread periodically since you first posted it. Each day something new and amazing is added which leads me to wonder if you have anything else to add. I'm not sure that it could get any better.
JT wrote:Yeah, like vampire aliens invade and hit us all with a ray beam that paralyzes all of our arms. The only way to deactivate the ray beam and fight back the vampire alien threat is with a complicated series of foot patterns on the device's control board that looks remarkably like a DDR pad. We will all praise this man for saving our lives and buy him a mountain of stuffed animals.
synbiosfan
64-bit

Post by synbiosfan »

Droid party wrote:I've been looking at this thread periodically since you first posted it. Each day something new and amazing is added which leads me to wonder if you have anything else to add. I'm not sure that it could get any better.

Loose cd's, 2600 and random games like Mutant League Football are really about it. When the next gen comes out and everyone starts dumping their PS3, 360 and Wii stuff, I'll have more to add.

The thing I sometimes think about is how much would my collection cost if I had bought everything new when it came out.

EDIT: I need to get some console shots up too!
Diabetes Sucks!
synbiosfan
64-bit

Post by synbiosfan »

synbiosfan wrote:Loose cd's, 2600 and random games like Mutant League Football are really about it.

Liar!

Just got Sengoku MVS
MLF and some SF games

GBA

GameGear

Odyssey 2
Diabetes Sucks!
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Post by Hobie-wan »

synbiosfan wrote:Odyssey 2

UFO, Attack of the Timelord, and Pick Axe Pete are fun. Do you have a voice module for Timelord and KC's Crazy Chase?
Weekend_Warrior
Next-Gen

Post by Weekend_Warrior »

Yeah see.. it's posts like these that make me not even want to take pictures of my collection. I feel like I'd be laughed right off the message board er sumthin..

Do I feel intimidated? Oh, just a little
"Welcome to the circus of values!"

Currently Playing: Crysis (360), Destiny demo (PS3), Roadblasters (MAME)
synbiosfan
64-bit

Post by synbiosfan »

Hobie-wan wrote:
synbiosfan wrote:Odyssey 2

UFO, Attack of the Timelord, and Pick Axe Pete are fun. Do you have a voice module for Timelord and KC's Crazy Chase?

My buddy does and the bastard won't sell it to me :x

His Odyssey is busted so I keep working on him :wink:

PC

Something you don't see all that often

Atari Flashback & Boo
Boo's a 13-14 year old mixed breed (vet says she's a beautiful mutt)
I would have thought she'd be a Nintendog but she likes Atari! :lol:
Diabetes Sucks!
Marktheshark

Post by Marktheshark »

Wow. That's a really big collection you have.

With or without ebay, how hard was it to find LB1 & LB2 on the NGCD?