What was the last movie you've seen?

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
final fight cd
Next-Gen

Re: What was the last movie you've seen?

Post by final fight cd »

Lone Wanderer wrote:Watched big trouble in little china last night. It was funny as hell

i love that movie. i love the raiden-eque characters at the beginning of the movie. i wonder if those had an influence on the mortal kombat raiden?

but, last night i watched american pie 3. i was in high school when it first came out and i originally thought it was an awesome movie. but, after watching it again all these years later it isn't good. and it isn't funny. awful acting. terrible jokes. stupid all around.
if you took a shit, please put it back
Bradtemple87
Next-Gen

Post by Bradtemple87 »

The Last Kiss Goodnight, Geena Davis kicking ass 8)
MY Sale/Trade Thread
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=27739
OldSchool_Boy
Next-Gen

Post by OldSchool_Boy »

House (1977)

What a trip. I honestly had no idea what to expect and damn was I just not expecting what I saw but I had a good time.

Ronin

Its the only Frankenheimer film I've seen and I enjoy it from beginning to end every time I get a chance to watch it.
final fight cd wrote:moral of story: when in a shady part of town, don't ask random thugs where the sega is at.
Gamerforlife
Next-Gen

Post by Gamerforlife »

Been rewatching Terminator 2 on AMC today, this movie still holds up really, really well. Fucking awesome classic movie!
RyaNtheSlayA wrote:
Seriously. Screw you Shao Kahn I'm gonna play Animal Crossing.
BurningDoom
Next-Gen

Post by BurningDoom »

Gamerforlife wrote:Been rewatching Terminator 2 on AMC today, this movie still holds up really, really well. Fucking awesome classic movie!

I watched that movie more than any other movie. For a while there as a kid, everytime we went to the video store (remember those?) I'd get Terminator 2 and something else. Right behind that movie as most watched for me was Masters of the Universe starring the immortal Dolph Lundren and The Monster Squad.

T2: Judgment Day is action movie perfection.
Game Trade/Want List:
http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=28206

Consoles Owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, Super GB, N64, Gamecube, GB Player, Wii, Sega Power Base Converter, Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast, TurboGrafx-16, PlayStation, PS2 Slim, XBox, XBox 360, Game Boy, GBC, GBA-SP, DS, Game Gear, GG Master Converter
AppleQueso

Post by AppleQueso »

I actually rewatched Terminator 2 myself the other day. I actually hadn't seen the first one until about a month ago, and T2 is an even better movie after watching that one.
ThatBookNerd

Post by ThatBookNerd »

Watership Down (an animated film based on Richard Adams' novel). I saw it once when I was a kid, and then re-watched it last night. I wonder how many children were scarred for life by this movie.
Rurouni_Fencer
Next-Gen

Post by Rurouni_Fencer »

Forbidden Zone (1981) - Produced by and starred much of Danny Elfman's family and was coincidentally his debut as orchestrator/composer..

Has anybody else seen this?? All I can say is - WOW, this movie is friggin' weird! (More so than the Monkees' "Head")
B/S/T Thread *Updated 7/30/11*
Rurouni_Fencer »» 39 (as of 6/27/2018)
AppleQueso

Post by AppleQueso »

ThatBookNerd wrote:Watership Down (an animated film based on Richard Adams' novel). I saw it once when I was a kid, and then re-watched it last night. I wonder how many children were scarred for life by this movie.

Fantastic movie, just gotta say it.
REPO Man
Next-Gen

Post by REPO Man »

Rurouni_Fencer wrote:Forbidden Zone (1981) - Produced by and starred much of Danny Elfman's family and was coincidentally his debut as orchestrator/composer..

Has anybody else seen this?? All I can say is - WOW, this movie is friggin' weird! (More so than the Monkees' "Head")

It's one of my faves. Also, did you see the original B/W version or the colorized version?

And if anyone's interested,here's a review from one my fave blogs, The House of Self-Indulgence.