Games Beaten 2017

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
isiolia
Next-Gen

Re: Games Beaten 2017

Post by isiolia »

noiseredux wrote:I loved Catherine - everything about it.

Same. Other than the frequent desire to slap the stupid out of Vincent. :lol:
Juan Aguacate
24-bit

Post by Juan Aguacate »

Catherine would be a classic if it wasn't so frustrating hard and didn't have such slippery controls

ElkinFencer10 wrote:
10. School Girl/Zombie Hunter - PlayStation 4 - January 29

If you want some T&A with some mindless zombie killing, then look no further (it's fun af if that's all you're looking for).

noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

I mean it wasn't EASY but I had no problem beating it. And I'm not good at video games.
Markies
Next-Gen

Post by Markies »

alienjesus wrote:Paper Mario is a wonderful, compelling, charming and hilarious game. I enjoyed every single second of my revisiting this game after all those years. I completed the game 100% (all badges, recipes, optional bosses, star pieces, sidequests etc...) and don't regret a second of it. A wonderful game for one of my favourite systems. If you don't have it, get it, it's worth every penny.

+1

Paper Mario is truly fantastic. One of my favorite games on the system and one of the best RPG's I've ever played. Now that I finished the GCN version, I am having a difficult time deciding between the two. Both of them are utterly fantastic games and deserved to be played by everybody.

I am glad that you were able to experience this fantastic game once again.
Last edited by Markies on Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

Juan Aguacate wrote:Catherine would be a classic if it wasn't so frustrating hard and didn't have such slippery controls

ElkinFencer10 wrote:
10. School Girl/Zombie Hunter - PlayStation 4 - January 29

If you want some T&A with some mindless zombie killing, then look no further (it's fun af if that's all you're looking for).

It ain't cheap, but if that's your cup of tea, it's well worth it.
Patron Saint of Bitch Mode
fastbilly1
Site Admin

Post by fastbilly1 »

Markies wrote:
alienjesus wrote:Paper Mario is a wonderful, compelling, charming and hilarious game. I enjoyed every single second of my revisiting this game after all those years. I completed the game 100% (all badges, recipes, optional bosses, star pieces, sidequests etc...) and don't regret a second of it. A wonderful game for one of my favourite systems. If you don't have it, get it, it's worth every penny.

+1

Paper Mario is truly fantastic. One of my favorite games on the system and one of the best RPG's I've ever played. Now that I finished the GCN version, I am having a difficult time deciding between the two. Both of them are utterly fantastic games and deserved to be played by everybody.

I am glad that you were able to experience this fantastic game once again.

I never gave it a fair chance because it changed so much from my beloved Mario RPG. But I finally loaded it up yesterday. I hope to join AJ in beating it this year.
Sarge
Next-Gen

Post by Sarge »

I remember being worried about Paper Mario when it came out. I figured it was going to be pretty weak compared to SMRPG without SquareSoft's involvement. Turns out I was wrong! Different, yes, but absolutely fantastic. I... actually think I might like it more than SMRPG.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

Sarge wrote:I... actually think I might like it more than SMRPG.

I do. I think it is much better.
alienjesus
Next-Gen

Post by alienjesus »

I think Paper Mario is way better than Mario RPG, but I thought Mario RPG was only OK.

I struggle to decide which is my favourite between Paper Mario, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door and Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga though. All 3 of those games I adore.

The later Paper Mario & Mario & Luigi games are still good, but they're just not the same level of quality in my eyes.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

alienjesus wrote:I struggle to decide which is my favourite between Paper Mario, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door and Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga though. All 3 of those games I adore.

Let me help you:

1. Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga
2. Paper Mario
3. Paper Mario: TTYD