45%
noiseredux can write about whatever he wants
55%

Total votes: 56

Croooow!
128-bit

Re: Poll: Game Boy Player Land's Future

Post by Croooow! »

I've been following your blog for a while and I would love to see some DS reviews on there. I've taken your advice on a number of awesome GBA purchases and my DS collection could use some expansion.
"There are two ways to get enough. One way is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less." G.K. Chesterton

k.vlaros
64-bit

Post by k.vlaros »

You'd probably have more fun writing about whatever. But the blog would probably be better off sticking to Game Boy. Hmmm. :(
Michi
Next-Gen

Post by Michi »

I say you should just do whatever you want. It's your blog. You pick the games your excited about. But, I'm not gonna lie. I do enjoy all the Gameboy related posts. There aren't that many blogs around (that I've found) that cover that, so it's refreshing to read. I know you're a big Gameboy fan so whatever you do I'm sure you'll still cover a lot of Gameboy related topics with just more goodies thrown in to show your growing/changing interests. I look forward to whatever you do. :mrgreen:
hashiriya1
Next-Gen

Post by hashiriya1 »

I enjoy the gb-centric material and if you start writing about other things then there will be less and less gb stuff to read about. If you shift your focus elsewhere, then where will we read our gb articles. Well, it IS your blog so it is all up to you.
swiftzx
Next-Gen

Post by swiftzx »

Croooow! wrote:I've been following your blog for a while and I would love to see some DS reviews on there. I've taken your advice on a number of awesome GBA purchases and my DS collection could use some expansion.

This.
Sale thread (please buy!): viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19428
xan_racketBOY_fan
Next-Gen

Post by xan_racketBOY_fan »

noise, stick with the GB-related goodness! I love finding out about new things related to the good-ol' Game Boy 8)
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

xan_racketBOY_fan wrote:noise, stick with the GB-related goodness! I love finding out about new things related to the good-ol' Game Boy 8)

I think that what most people are missing in the question is this:

If I spend time playing a ton of OTHER games this year, then I might write (let's just make up numbers) 20 GB related articles and 20 OTHER related articles.

So the question is would you rather see 20 GB articles and 20 OTHER articles, or 20 GB articles and NO OTHER articles?
Flake

Post by Flake »

20 gameboy and no other. You cover a topic that is scarcely dealt with on the rest of the internet. Why dilute it by covering ground others have already traveled?
Maybe now Nintendo will acknowledge Metroid has a fanbase?
fastbilly1
Site Admin

Post by fastbilly1 »

keep it Gameboy Player related, anything else you want to write you can send to racket?