Random Thoughts Thread

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
o.pwuaioc
Next-Gen

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by o.pwuaioc »

marurun wrote:Please do not incorporate fruit into your sex life. It can only lead to yeast infections.

C'mon, now, you've never heard that idiom? You're not that much older than me and I definitely have heard "fucks with X" to express desire towards something or someone. Pretty sure it was fairly common in the 90s.

Also, there's a world of difference between the orange buckets of sherbet and a proper sorbet. I can't do the former anymore. While I loved it as a kid, ever since, I dunno, my early 20s or so, I've recognized the fake taste it has. But a proper raspberry sorbet or gelato al limone is still my go to.

Or to put it into popular parlance, "I don't fuck with orange sherbet in a bucket anymore."
marurun

Post by marurun »

o.pwuaioc wrote:
marurun wrote:Please do not incorporate fruit into your sex life. It can only lead to yeast infections.

C'mon, now, you've never heard that idiom? You're not that much older than me and I definitely have heard "fucks with X" to express desire towards something or someone. Pretty sure it was fairly common in the 90s.
Or to put it into popular parlance, "I don't fuck with orange sherbet in a bucket anymore."

I've never heard the "fuck hard with" or "fuck hard for" variants REPO seems to love (and that sound super creepy). Also, the negative, "don't fuck with" is much more common than the positive.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
Limewater
Next-Gen

Post by Limewater »

marurun wrote:
o.pwuaioc wrote:C'mon, now, you've never heard that idiom? You're not that much older than me and I definitely have heard "fucks with X" to express desire towards something or someone. Pretty sure it was fairly common in the 90s.

I've never heard the "fuck hard with" or "fuck hard for" variants REPO seems to love (and that sound super creepy). Also, the negative, "don't fuck with" is much more common than the positive.

I've heard the expression before. But I won't let that keep me from recommending REPO stick his dong in a cup of yogurt afterwards to help prevent the yeast infection Marurun warned of.
Systems: TI-99/4a, Commodore Vic-20, Atari 2600, NES, SMS, GB, Neo Geo MVS (Big Red 4-slot), Genesis, SNES, 3DO, PS1, N64, DC, PS2, GBA, GCN, NDSi, Wii
Gucci
64-bit

Post by Gucci »

What the hell did I just read?
I own too many hoodies jackets hoodies and DS games and I’m not ashamed!
REPO Man
Next-Gen

Post by REPO Man »

I talked about wanting to eat blood orange sorbet but used an idiom that maruren didn't know about and thought I wanted to have sex with said sorbet, o.pwuaioc explained the idiom I used, Limewater joked about fucking yogurt and you asked what you just read.
o.pwuaioc
Next-Gen

Post by o.pwuaioc »

marurun wrote:
o.pwuaioc wrote:

Friends and I still say sometimes, "I fucks wit it." Maybe it's more regional? You're right though that "doesn't fuck with" is much more common.

Limewater wrote:I've heard the expression before. But I won't let that keep me from recommending REPO stick his dong in a cup of yogurt afterwards to help prevent the yeast infection Marurun warned of.

marurun

Post by marurun »

Can we all at least agreed that "fucks hard" is a creepy euphemism and is way too edgelord?
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
Limewater
Next-Gen

Post by Limewater »

Scene: Interior, Muffins and Scones, Morning

A bell rings as a young mother on vacation enters the front door holding her three-year-old child by the hand. She gazes in wonder at the huge menu board above the counter.

Young Mother: What a beautiful morning! Y'all have so many kinds of bagels! Which flavor do you recommend?

REPO Narrows his eyes, forming a slight, wry smile.

REPO: Sesame. I could --FUCK HARD-- with some sesame bagels. They are incredible. Can I interest you in a few?

Young Mother: Why yes! We'll take half a dozen and two large coffees, no room for cream.

Young Mother turns to her daughter

Young Mother: Daddy is going to be so surprised when we get back to the condo with breakfast!
Systems: TI-99/4a, Commodore Vic-20, Atari 2600, NES, SMS, GB, Neo Geo MVS (Big Red 4-slot), Genesis, SNES, 3DO, PS1, N64, DC, PS2, GBA, GCN, NDSi, Wii
marurun

Post by marurun »

Don’t ask how the holes are made in the bagels…
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Steam Profile
o.pwuaioc
Next-Gen

Post by o.pwuaioc »

marurun wrote:Don’t ask how the holes are made in the bagels…

Wait until you hear about cream-filled donuts.