Rocket League (STEAM, PS4)

Windows, Mac, DOS, and all those-other personal computing platforms
Fragems
Next-Gen

Re: Rocket League (STEAM, PS4)

Post by Fragems »

Alrighty got it downloaded on steam will give it a go later tonight. My steam name is Fragems just like here if anyone wants to add me.
Fragems
Next-Gen

Post by Fragems »

Played through a nine week league to get the hang of the controls and played a few online matches. Game handles a lot better then I expected it to and I've been killing it so far :) . Glad the 360 controller works so well with it.

I didn't realize there was a double jump till later in my tournament play through though made things a heck of a lot easier and I haven't lost since :lol: .
mjmjr25

Post by mjmjr25 »

Cool - i'll try to get a match w/you later this week. Are you playing alone or w/a friend/family member? I usually play w/my 10 yo. He's better than me.
Fragems
Next-Gen

Post by Fragems »

Anyone want to party up tonight I'll probably hop on around 8 or so my steam id is Fragems. Probably will sink a few hours in it till I either get frustrated or worn out :lol: .
Fragems
Next-Gen

Post by Fragems »

Just noticed it's free play this weekend on Steam as well for anyone who wants to try it out.
mjmjr25

Post by mjmjr25 »

Fragems wrote:Anyone want to party up tonight I'll probably hop on around 8 or so my steam id is Fragems. Probably will sink a few hours in it till I either get frustrated or worn out :lol: .

Are you EASTERN time? My son and I are going to play around 8pm CST. I'll add you on steam and see if we can meet up...
Fragems
Next-Gen

Post by Fragems »

Yeah I'm EST currently on playing some chaos was doing ranked 3v3 but kept getting in EU servers that were laggy :P.
mjmjr25

Post by mjmjr25 »

Ugh, was good times - getting really dizzy though, letting my son play these last 2 and then logging off.

Fragems is pretty good y'all.
Fragems
Next-Gen

Post by Fragems »

Sorry I had to disappear on you dog went a little bonkers so I had to take him for a walk.

Was a fun set of matches you were good too.
fastbilly1
Site Admin

Post by fastbilly1 »

Ill try to get on sometime. I am not very good at it but have a blast playing it.

Hoops should drop this week, I want to say tomorrow.