Dedicated "What Is This Worth?" Thread

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
Ivo
Next-Gen

Re: Dedicated "What Is This Worth?" Thread

Post by Ivo »

I wanted to know what a PSP Slim model 200x model that is permanently hackable (either already hacked or not, I can do it myself) should go for in different regions.

From another thread I suspected that here in Portugal they are a bit inflated. I expected them to be cheaper in the U.S. as there they are cheaper new anyway - and that is certainly the case, no doubt about it.

What I've been getting at is PSP Slim hacked or hackable + 4 GB memory stick tends to go for 100-110 EUR in Portugal (from a feel of offers and classifieds ads that vanish, plus some auction sites but we don't have Ebay with the convenient completed listings). Ocasionally for 90 Eur or very slightly less if you get lucky (I haven't been lucky so far so I have no way to know if they actually sold or if it was some fake ad).
I checked on Spain and France respective ebays completed listings, and this seems to be about right for those countries as well, however they certainly have more cases of 90 and below sales (but that is to be expected as they have more population).

In the U.K. probably due to the de-valuation of the GBP it seems to be relatively easy to go below that amount in Euros, as they seem to go for 70 GBP or even 60 GBP (basically the GBP used to be worth more than 1.3 EUR and now it is around 1.1 EUR).

If anyone from the respective Euro zones cares to comment let me know.

Ivo.
Csprunger

Post by Csprunger »

My brother-in-law was rummaging in his storage and came across theses boxes from his childhood. He asked me if they were worth anything, so I told him I didn't know but I would find out for him. As far as I know it is only the boxes, no other documentation inside.

What do you guys think?
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Post by Hobie-wan »

Csprunger wrote:My brother-in-law was rummaging in his storage and came across theses boxes from his childhood. He asked me if they were worth anything, so I told him I didn't know but I would find out for him. As far as I know it is only the boxes, no other documentation inside.

I doubt any of them is worth much. Though the Punch Out and the old style blocky Nintendo ones might be worth a little. But someone would no doubt be appreciative to have boxes to go with carts they have. I know I would be if I wanted any of them for my collection. :)
Csprunger

Post by Csprunger »

Hobie-wan wrote:
Csprunger wrote:My brother-in-law was rummaging in his storage and came across theses boxes from his childhood. He asked me if they were worth anything, so I told him I didn't know but I would find out for him. As far as I know it is only the boxes, no other documentation inside.

I doubt any of them is worth much. Though the Punch Out and the old style blocky Nintendo ones might be worth a little. But someone would no doubt be appreciative to have boxes to go with carts they have. I know I would be if I wanted any of them for my collection. :)

Thanks for the input. That's kinda what I figured. Maybe I can convince him to let them go.
Niode
Next-Gen

Post by Niode »

Csprunger wrote:
Hobie-wan wrote:

Thanks for the input. That's kinda what I figured. Maybe I can convince him to let them go.

Coupled with this: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19673

You might actually fetch a few dollars each for the boxes + manuals. Or you could do it the other way round and search for cartridges for the boxes and sell them on with box+manual as CIB for a profit.
Marurun wrote:Don’t mind-shart your pants, guys
dlmvii
Next-Gen

Post by dlmvii »

Anybody have a clue as to Faselei! for the NGPC's value? (the english version). The only one that seems to show up with any regularity is the japanese version, which typically doesn't go for much.
lisalover1
Next-Gen

Post by lisalover1 »

dlmvii wrote:Anybody have a clue as to Faselei! for the NGPC's value? (the english version). The only one that seems to show up with any regularity is the japanese version, which typically doesn't go for much.

I bought mine cart and plastic cover only for $25. Great game, but I find it odd that it doesn't have any music.
~My name's Vicky, by the way!~ ^_^
neist

Post by neist »

neist wrote:
neist wrote:I have a random item that I can't seem to find the value on.

I have a sealed De La Jet Set Radio. It's not the premium box, mind you. It's just the regular De La Jet Set.

It's one of the only items that I have not seen another sealed one pop up on eBay in some time.

No help for me then? :?

Maybe no one knows either..

I'm still looking for a price for this in case someone who knows floated in.

Again, any help is greatly appreciated. :)
"A blogger with zero audience actually has the audience of tens of thousands of game-industry writers scouring for new content." - Destructoid
Japhei
64-bit

HAPPYFISH YO!

Post by Japhei »

I scored the following NES and SNES games boxed COMPLETE in good condition and was wondering their value.

NES

Nobungas Ambition
Romance of the Three Kingdoms

SNES

Romance Of the Three Kingdoms II
Romance Of the Three Kingdoms III
Meet me online
Xbox Live:
Japheigod (USA),
Trigger Runner (Japan)
PSN: Japhei
Only a couple more shots!!!!
seannapaull

Post by seannapaull »

http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... K:MESOX:IT

I sold my game today for 150 euro. Super Mario Bros Hong Kong version complete

But is it a good price or did i sold it too low.
Attachments
kkkkk.jpg
kkkkk.jpg (13.36 KiB) Viewed 1723 times