Soul Calibur V

Brawlers and Beatemups
Valkyrie-Favor
Next-Gen

Re: Soul Calibur V

Post by Valkyrie-Favor »

Friend request sent. I'll even pause my downloads for you ;)
Tsun tsun dere tsun dere tsun tsun~ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . UPDATED trade list
noiseredux wrote:Playing on your GBA/PSP you can be watching a movie/TV show/playing another RPG on your TV and then just look at the screen every once in a while
ZenErik
Next-Gen

Post by ZenErik »

Can anyone confirm that they are able to download the latest patch? I am stuck at 1.00 on my digital download. If you already have the latest patch installed maybe try un-installing it first. I think the newest is 1.03. My PS3 generally works perfectly fine but for this game it won't recognize that there have been patches.

May have to contact Sony for a refund and get a physical copy if needed? Not sure what to do.. I tried re-downloading the game. I deleted all data i have for the game. Nothing seems to work.
My B/S/T thread! :)
Switch ID: ??? ||| PSN ID: ZenErik (PS4) ||| Steam: Erikdayo
Valkyrie-Favor
Next-Gen

Post by Valkyrie-Favor »

Odd to say the least. I have a physical copy, which made me download the patch right away. I guess contacting Sony is the best thing to do.
Tsun tsun dere tsun dere tsun tsun~ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . UPDATED trade list
noiseredux wrote:Playing on your GBA/PSP you can be watching a movie/TV show/playing another RPG on your TV and then just look at the screen every once in a while
ZenErik
Next-Gen

Post by ZenErik »

Valkyrie-Favor wrote:Odd to say the least. I have a physical copy, which made me download the patch right away. I guess contacting Sony is the best thing to do.

How recently did you download that patch? I'll probably pick up a physical copy today. They're cheap. If the patch it downloads applies to my digital copy too I won't even contact Sony. Because the luxury of not having to insert the disk every time is enough for me. Sad but true. :lol:
ZenErik
Next-Gen

Post by ZenErik »

Update: Namco is probably going to send me a retail copy for free.

Might have the same issue with Tekken Tag 2. Gotta check tonight.

Recap: SCV PSN will not recognize any available patches.

TTT2 PSN only patches to 1.01. Retail goes to 1.04. So I need to double check that one and see if the patches are just numbered differently for digital TTT2, which is possible, or this game has a similar issue to SCV.

Edit: I am dumb. Figured things out..
Last edited by ZenErik on Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Valkyrie-Favor
Next-Gen

Post by Valkyrie-Favor »

How bizarre. For the record, I think I downloaded the patch in June.
ZenErik
Next-Gen

Post by ZenErik »

Ready to play tonight! Don't have my arcade stick, but I'll try to manage.
Valkyrie-Favor
Next-Gen

Post by Valkyrie-Favor »

Awesome! I'll get on after I finish eating my chicken.

I forgot how beautiful this game is. I don't even own an arcade stick, so you won't be at a disadvantage :D
ZenErik
Next-Gen

Post by ZenErik »

Good matches. I was ringing you up for a while, but you got me figured out. Pretty sure next time we play it could be pretty even.

My thumb hurts from this d-pad. Gotta get an arcade stick for home since the one I usually use is almost always at a friend's place.

And time for a super late dinner. Almost 11 here.
Valkyrie-Favor
Next-Gen

Post by Valkyrie-Favor »

11? That's when I usually eat :lol:

Definitely glad I got to play you. That was actually the first time I faced Lexia. Incredible start up times there, I'll just have to stay back and poke you from now on. You did a pretty great job closing the distance.