Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 Announced

Like running and jumping? Discuss it here!
Jrecee
Next-Gen

Re: Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 Announced

Post by Jrecee »

Menegrothx wrote:Not really E2 music but I really love Splash Hill zone theme
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZscm-wKhyU

Until you listen to a fan's genesis remix and realize where it's at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCtXDkMX9Ss
CFFJR
Next-Gen

Post by CFFJR »

Ignoring everything else going on, I wanted to ask if any of you have tried playing co-op?

My wife and I played through it on co-op today and we've had a blast. We're stuck on the final boss at the moment though. He's definitely easier to beat on single player.

Anyway, if you haven't yet, give it a shot.
GameSack wrote:That's right, only Sega had the skill to make a proper Nintendo game.
Jrecee
Next-Gen

Post by Jrecee »

CFFJR wrote:Ignoring everything else going on, I wanted to ask if any of you have tried playing co-op?

My wife and I played through it on co-op today and we've had a blast. We're stuck on the final boss at the moment though. He's definitely easier to beat on single player.

Haven't you been reading this thread moron?! STOP ENJOYING YOURSELF!!!
CFFJR
Next-Gen

Post by CFFJR »

Jrecee wrote:
CFFJR wrote:Ignoring everything else going on, I wanted to ask if any of you have tried playing co-op?

Haven't you been reading this thread moron?! STOP ENJOYING YOURSELF!!!

I most certainly will not! :P
GameSack wrote:That's right, only Sega had the skill to make a proper Nintendo game.
dreamcast4ever83
128-bit

Sonic Ep.2 My thoughts

Post by dreamcast4ever83 »

Sonic 4 is more than just an improvement. This is a up there with all the best 2D Sonic game ever made. The level design is amazing, the graphics are outstanding, the physics engine was perfected. Not once did I ever get caught on a hill, or stoped in my tracks going through a loop. Everything was polished for this installment. The gameplay is outstanding and fun!! The graphics engine is outstanding, The backgrounds are full and rich and the co-op mode is so much fun.

Although the game is still a little short, it's a fantastic ride while it lasts. The boss fights are epic, the multiplayer is a blast, you can use Tails for team attacks at will which is genius, the special stages are an awesome just like sonic 2, To top it off as sega's Thank you to their loyal fans you can play as Metal Sonic if you already own Episode 1 with his own story. I couldn't possibly praise this game enough. Sega has really been good to Their fans lately, and this game is no exception. The only thing i can even think to improve would be more stages but at 15.00 bucks I could not ask for more! this is every bit as good as the original sonic's titles. This game is a must have. 10/10

What's important about Episode 2 is that it is the Sonic 4 we've been waiting for! It is complete with all new zones, Tails is back, catchy music, and even more elements that made the Genesis Sonics so great.

I have heard alot of slack on this game saying it's crap and the same as Ep.1 and I could not disagree more. This game improves on the first one in every way and Sega truly listened to there fans and gave us everything we asked for.:D

Now lets see if the fans follow though with there promise and buy this game and support sega for once instead of complaining like little whinny bleeps. I have seen the reviews and heard alot of bad stuff but thats normal for sonic Ign always hate's sonic and gives Mario an A no matter what. I actually heard someone say who had only played the demo which is 2 min long!! That the game sucks and nothing has changed?! These people complain and complain about sega and sonic and say everything needs to be fixed then the game comes out, Everything is fixed And i mean EVERYTHING down to spining up a hill and staying in a ball and before they even play it they bash it?!

Are you kidding me? This game never stood a chance in fact these people most likely just read reviews, heard what people were saying, And skipped playing it altogether like the followers they are. What a load of crap!. They say the game is not like the old one's and the magic is gone but its not. The game is just as great as any of them.

The problem is not the game, its the people playing it have grown up and lost there imagination. If they had played this as kids they would have loved it but now grown up they have lost there sense of magic and blame it on the game well I got news for you it's not the game's fault It's your's. The game is just as great as they have always been but the people playing them have become cynical and pompous I don't think there gonna be happy till Sega gies under. Then they will need to line up and find a new company to bully (these people claim to be sega fans....my ass!!)

I on the other hand have not lost my imagination or magic and want to thank Sega for listening to there fans, working so hard, and giving us a fantastic game. I will be lined up if there is an Ep3

A true gamer and sega fan

Travis
BoringSupreez
Next-Gen

Re: Sonic Ep.2 My thoughts

Post by BoringSupreez »

Dude... Sonic games are not srs bznaz, and especially not this little episodic series. Why do you care so much if we don't like the game? Doesn't stop you from enjoying it.
prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.
dreamcast4ever83
128-bit

Post by dreamcast4ever83 »

BoringSupreez wrote:Dude... Sonic games are not srs bznaz, and especially not this little episodic series. Why do you care so much if we don't like the game? Doesn't stop you from enjoying it.

I was referring to people in general from things I have heard. As for serious business; they're games, and this one is just as serious as any other game. There is nothing wrong with writing a review and stating my opinion, whether it be on the fanbase or the game itself, I'm a big fan of Sonic and this game was great. Really I could not understand what all the negative reinforcement is about.

Anyways, not an insult to you, or anyone else but; there is a lot of people who hate on Sonic just for the sake of hating it, and I think it's unfair. I'd love to see more, and no matter how much I enjoy this game, without other's support Sega can't do much more.
GSZX1337
Next-Gen

Post by GSZX1337 »

Why did this need to be its own thread? I mean, you were already making HUGE posts in the existing thread.
casterofdreams wrote:On PC I want MOAR FPS!!!|
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

FFS
Etro

Post by Etro »

CFFJR wrote:
Jrecee wrote:Haven't you been reading this thread moron?! STOP ENJOYING YOURSELF!!!

I most certainly will not! :P

^This.