Mecha Madness
22%
Industry Icons: Yu Suzuki
22%

Total votes: 32

marurun

Re: October 2019 Together Retro Poll

Post by marurun »

CFFJR, you were very thorough and I regret doubting you.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
CFFJR
Next-Gen

Post by CFFJR »

Heh, no worries, I'm sorry if I came off as touchy in that post. I didn't mean to, but reading it back now it sounds very pissy.
GameSack wrote:That's right, only Sega had the skill to make a proper Nintendo game.
Nemoide
Next-Gen

Post by Nemoide »

If "Nightmare in Your Pocket" wins, I'm probably going to play a bit loose with the theme. Addams Family is suitably horror themed, right?

I love monsters and spooky things, but I don't want to play any of the horror games for DS/PSP.
Instead I voted for Mecha Madness (gotta give Zone of the Enders a play!) and Yu Suzuki (I'd like to make a serious go at Hang On for SMS).
CFFJR
Next-Gen

Post by CFFJR »

Friendly reminder to all that the poll ends tomorrow night. If you haven't voted yet and care to do so, now's the time.

Nemoide wrote:If "Nightmare in Your Pocket" wins, I'm probably going to play a bit loose with the theme. Addams Family is suitably horror themed, right?

That's perfectly fine man, it doesn't have to be survival horror by any means. The mood matters more than the genre.
GameSack wrote:That's right, only Sega had the skill to make a proper Nintendo game.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

If “Is That a Nightmare in Your Pocket” wins - and I hope it does - I’ll be playing the Rondo of Blood remake on the PSP along with, if time permits, Ultimate Ghosts ‘n Goblins.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

prfsnl_gmr wrote:If “Is That a Nightmare in Your Pocket” wins - and I hope it does - I’ll be playing the Rondo of Blood remake on the PSP along with, if time permits, Ultimate Ghosts ‘n Goblins.

for your sake, as a friend, I hope time doesn't permit.

It *looks* like Nightmare will win. I'm not sure yet what I'll play. Possibly Aria Of Sorrow. But we'll see.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

I may finally dive into Resident Evil Gaiden
Patron Saint of Bitch Mode
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

ElkinFencer10 wrote:I may finally dive into Resident Evil Gaiden

super underrated game.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

noiseredux wrote:
prfsnl_gmr wrote:If “Is That a Nightmare in Your Pocket” wins - and I hope it does - I’ll be playing the Rondo of Blood remake on the PSP along with, if time permits, Ultimate Ghosts ‘n Goblins.

for your sake, as a friend, I hope time doesn't permit.

It *looks* like Nightmare will win. I'm not sure yet what I'll play. Possibly Aria Of Sorrow. But we'll see.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That good, huh? I’ll skip it then. The Rondo of Blood remake may be my only TR game next month. I really, really want to get through at least one scenario in REmake this October, and I randomly have a lot of iOS horror games I’d like to get through too (e.g., FNAF, Oxenfree, The Room: Old Sins, etc.).

Resident Evil Gaiden might be fun too, though...
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

prfsnl_gmr wrote:That good, huh? I’ll skip it then. The Rondo of Blood remake may be my only TR game next month. I really, really want to get through at least one scenario in REmake this October, and I randomly have a lot of iOS horror games I’d like to get through too (e.g., FNAF, Oxenfree, The Room: Old Sins, etc.).

The Rondo remake is cool. Though, I ended up unlocking the original game and playing that more than the remake personally.

Oxenfree is fun! Play that for sure. Not that it's retro. But still, you should check that one out.