Suggest a SNK fighter for me

Brawlers and Beatemups
marurun

Post by marurun »

Uh, no, actually. I think I missed the window. I got home and forgot about it. Life takes quite a toll.

I think I'm going to open the conversation with Racketboy. If we have a database of our info, maybe a Java chatroom, we could easily arrange kaillera matches. It would also allow us to find appropriate matches. I'm decent, for example, but I'm no master of any of these games, and I'd want to arrange matches with other casual players. A chat-room would allow me to do that.

Basically, we should try hard to recreate GGPO as much as possible using existing web technology :)
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
racketboy
Site Admin

Post by racketboy »

Just let me know what I need to do.
And be as detailed as possible -- the more I have to figure out on my own, the longer it will take me to get around to doing it :)
I'm in hyper mode right now with a bazillion things at once, so I need all the help I can get.
marurun

Post by marurun »

Well, let me gather my thoughts then. Note that I'm not a software guy, particularly not a web software guy, so I can only be so much help there.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.