Do You Have Any Unpopular Gaming Opinions?

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
Raging Justice
Next-Gen

Re: Do You Have Any Unpopular Gaming Opinions?

Post by Raging Justice »

You know it's funny, when I see people talk about a game, one of the typical cons is game length. People will say, "Yeah, it's a fun game. Too bad it's so short"

Am I the only one who sees that and thinks, "Cool, now I DEFINITELY want to play that game" :lol:

I've made quite a few purchases due to people saying, "Too bad it's so short"

Like seriously, I envy these people who have so much free time.
opa
Next-Gen

Post by opa »

That's why I love little indie games. Yeah, I wish I had time to do a deep dive in a Shin Megami Tensei game or some open-world adventure. But I can actually beat a short indie game over the weekend if I can have a couple of evenings to play.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

Raging Justice wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 11:47 am You know it's funny, when I see people talk about a game, one of the typical cons is game length. People will say, "Yeah, it's a fun game. Too bad it's so short"

Am I the only one who sees that and thinks, "Cool, now I DEFINITELY want to play that game" :lol:

I've made quite a few purchases due to people saying, "Too bad it's so short"

Like seriously, I envy these people who have so much free time.
Ditto. I LOVE Assassin's Creed. I also haven't played one since Syndicate because who tf has time for games like Odyssey and Valhalla? I'm 32 working a full time job, and gaming isn't my only hobby; I have neither the time nor the energy for that.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.