Gamepad on PC Halp.. not sure what the name of the problem..

Windows, Mac, DOS, and all those-other personal computing platforms
MrPopo

Re: Gamepad on PC Halp.. not sure what the name of the probl

Post by MrPopo »

Seems like the freedom you're advocating is the freedom to be an asshole. Under your logic the civil rights movement was a mistake because the mean old government made the southern states have to allow black people into restaurants with white people. The government can't force you to LIKE people who are different; feel free to hate whatever group you want. But you can't treat them differently in official capacities.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
SuperDerpBro
128-bit

Re: Gamepad on PC Halp.. not sure what the name of the probl

Post by SuperDerpBro »

MrPopo wrote:Seems like the freedom you're advocating is the freedom to be an asshole.

Yes being an asshole is fine as long as you are not physically harming anyone or their property.

MrPopo wrote:Under your logic the civil rights movement was a mistake because the mean old government made the southern states have to allow black people into restaurants with white people. The government can't force you to LIKE people who are different; feel free to hate whatever group you want. But you can't treat them differently in official capacities.

Lol look at you go :P

I will allow your ego the last word as i said i was done here. But in your spare time feel free to look up Voluntaryism and the non aggression principal. You will see what i advocate is quite far from your insane assumptions :P

Later bud :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5lhkNUtkBA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpIpHOaN16M
Child owned from a INTERNET GAS filled home.