What Made you Smile/What Ticked you off Today?

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
alienjesus
Next-Gen

Re: What Made you Smile/What Ticked you off Today?

Post by alienjesus »

:D: Went to a retro game market today and got some cool stuff, including a sweet selection of 3DO stuff for £40:

Samurai Shodown
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo
Star Control 2
Star Fighter
Road Rash
Sampler CD
FlightStick Pro

:cry: I went to test it all and my 3DO died half way through. Won't turn on anymore, and I think the power unit thing inside is dead.
Jmustang1968
Next-Gen

Post by Jmustang1968 »

jp1 wrote:
MrPopo wrote:
Forlorn Drifter wrote::) Roommates did their ring dunk, a good time. I didn't get a chance to go bar hopping, but it's whatever, I'll do that once I'm legal. :lol: Though, it is a bit disappointing to end the night at midnight...

If it's any consolation, in about four years you're going to realize that midnight is a fine time to end the night.

Or 10 pm, whichever comes first.

I still often stay up til 2 or 3 AM. This is how I get most of my gaming in. I have always been like this though, I run on low sleep.
RyaNtheSlayA
Next-Gen

Post by RyaNtheSlayA »

:mrgreen: Not only were me and a buddy able to get a creative writing group together - I also just got an interview to do some volunteer work at the local museum!

:| Motorcycling is dangerous but it really rustles my jimmies how a cop pulled out right in front of me while I was doing 45 and after he made eye contact. At least I've got ABS and good brakes.
I'm still not sure whether I'm a kid or a squid now.
laurenhiya21
Next-Gen

Post by laurenhiya21 »

:( School starts up again tomorrow. My schedule this little quarter is a little annoying too. My break went by too quickly...

:D Planning a trip to Japan in September! I've never done any sort of planning for a trip before (always someone else doing that), but it's really exciting that I'll be going to Japan so soon :)
jp1
Next-Gen

Post by jp1 »

Jmustang1968 wrote:
jp1 wrote:
MrPopo wrote:[quote="Forlorn Drifter"]:) Roommates did their ring dunk, a good time. I didn't get a chance to go bar hopping, but it's whatever, I'll do that once I'm legal. :lol: Though, it is a bit disappointing to end the night at midnight...

If it's any consolation, in about four years you're going to realize that midnight is a fine time to end the night.

Or 10 pm, whichever comes first.

I still often stay up til 2 or 3 AM. This is how I get most of my gaming in. I have always been like this though, I run on low sleep.[/quote]

That would equate to about two or three hours of sleep for me on every day but Friday. I definitely couldn't function on that. I used to, but not these days.

I guess I've grown old prematurely. That's what happens when you have kids as a teenager. *PSA*
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

:cry: I have to go back to work tomorrow. It was a lovely Spring Break, and I know that most people don't get a Spring Break off like we teachers do, but that knowledge doesn't making going back to work after the break any easier...
Patron Saint of Bitch Mode
KalessinDB
Next-Gen

Post by KalessinDB »

:) Had the family over today, bit of a belated housewarming. Seemed to go well.

:( One uncle claims he didn't get the message I left for him. This is going to be annoying, he's taken offense at less before. Ah well, worst case scenario he gets mad at me, the rest of the family knows how he is so no big loss but still annoying.
Gunning for a licensed NES NTSC-U set, follow the madness and poverty here!
Cheat sheet of my collection, always looking to increase it. 405/677 licensed games, 46/"95" unlicensed
Chronically out of date BST thread
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

Smile: Had a fun weekend at the Magic prerelease.

Frown: my front passenger tire blew right before I got to my house. Gonna have to put on the spare tomorrow and get a new one.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
Key-Glyph
Next-Gen

Post by Key-Glyph »

Congrats on the new baby, Bone!

You had her just in time, too. Iris will be going to school full-time next year, right? Now you have to stay at home for another five years with her little sister! :D

BogusMeatFactory wrote:If I could powder my copies of shenmue and snort them I would
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen
Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

Post by samsonlonghair »

Congrats on Baby Bone Jr. the sequel.

:evil: I had a terrible road trip this weekend. It just got worse at every turn. I'm still dealing with the repercussions.