Neo Geo Pocket Colour Best Games

Neo-Geo, Arcade, Portable, & Every Other Platform
andymol21
64-bit

Neo Geo Pocket Colour Best Games

Post by andymol21 »

Just bought a NGPC with Puzzle Link 2. It's a fun game but it's a bit repetitive and with a long journey to America coming up I'm looking for a game that can keep my attention for hours on end. I'm not a big fan of RPGs but I'm looking for something that will suck me in and have me playing the game for hours without getting bored. I've heard good things about Biomotor Unitron, anyone had any experience with this game?
--=We Do What We Must Because We Can=--

FS/FT Thread: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=24755&p=309811#p309811
Koopin_Krackerz
24-bit

Post by Koopin_Krackerz »

I have Biomotor Unitron and I think it is a good game. I played it for a month (off and on) before losing interest. It has cool customization features and it is a decent dungeon crawler type game. I would also recommend the Sonic game for it. It's fun.
RyaNtheSlayA
Next-Gen

Post by RyaNtheSlayA »

Dark Arms
Sonic Pocket Adventure
Neo Turf Masters
Samurai Showdown
Pac Man

those are my picks.
I'm still not sure whether I'm a kid or a squid now.
Niode
Next-Gen

Post by Niode »

Koopin_Krackerz wrote:I have Biomotor Unitron and I think it is a good game. I played it for a month (off and on) before losing interest. It has cool customization features and it is a decent dungeon crawler type game. I would also recommend the Sonic game for it. It's fun.

Biomotor Unitron is awesome. If you like pokemon type games you'll enjoy that. SNK/Capcom Card Fighters is sweet. I have both, also another very poke-type game. The Metal Slug missions are a nice enough distraction, just don't expect them to be anywhere near as good as the arcade originals. Crush Roller is also very good.
Marurun wrote:Don’t mind-shart your pants, guys
andymol21
64-bit

Post by andymol21 »

Hmmm, sounds like Biomotor Unitron is my best bet. I've completed all the Pokemon games so yeah I do enjoy them, bit of a guilty pleasure. Seems quite expensive though, I have a couple of weeks before I go so I will look out for it cheap somewhere, preferably non boxed (I always feel guilty throwing them away and I just don't have the space/protection to keep them) and in English. Might look for Sonic too, and Metal Slug. Lots to do!
--=We Do What We Must Because We Can=--

FS/FT Thread: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=24755&p=309811#p309811
Koopin_Krackerz
24-bit

Post by Koopin_Krackerz »

I actually went home after work and played a little Biomotor. I forgot how much fun it was to customize your unitron and how quickly I get entranced with it. I haven't touched my NeoGeo Pocket Color in nearly a year.
Yiddishpilot
16-bit

Post by Yiddishpilot »

Card Fighters Clash and Faseli are my favorite NGPC games.
skate323k137
Next-Gen

Post by skate323k137 »

a lot of neo pocket games have both languages on the cart, and it changes automatically based on your system setting.
AwesomeMonstar
128-bit

Post by AwesomeMonstar »

Snk vs. Capcom MOTM. easily the best.
The last blades good too.
Also, don't forget about the metal slug games.
Don't that just look oh so tasty?
NES-GB-GENESIS-SNES-GBC-32X-SATURN-3DO-N64-DREAMCAST-GBA-PS2-XBOX-GAMECUBE-DS-PSP-WII-360
RyaNtheSlayA
Next-Gen

Post by RyaNtheSlayA »

AwesomeMonstar wrote:Snk vs. Capcom MOTM. easily the best.
The last blades good too.
Also, don't forget about the metal slug games.

I did... D'OH
I'm still not sure whether I'm a kid or a squid now.