Quick Fix Games for Smartphones?

Neo-Geo, Arcade, Portable, & Every Other Platform
RCBH928
Next-Gen

Re: Quick Fix Games for Smartphones?

Post by RCBH928 »

Maybe I got an updated version but when I restarted the game it put me on level 1 and I thought its impossible the developer wants me to run all those rooms to get back to where I was, I went to the menu and there was a map that I can travel to any room/level in the game just by clicking on it(assuming you reached that room/level).

EDIT: I just stumbled upon SonicCD and Streets of Rage. I keep forgetting those retro games have a port on iOS. The problem is many developers seem to not update these ports to work with newer iOS versions, I think DOOM was not updated for years.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

That’s good to hear. Are you playing on Android? The bug might be exclusive to the iOS version.
RCBH928
Next-Gen

Post by RCBH928 »

no I am on iOS
BomberDino
8-bit

Post by BomberDino »

You can read a review of Marvel Puzzle Quest here.
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

There's a game called Circuit Scramble that I posted a mini-review of here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=51707

It's a puzzle game that uses logic gates, and it's playable by anyone whether or not you care about electronics. The game explains how each type of logic gate works and introduces them one at a time (logic gates aren't complicated to understand, don't worry). The levels start out easy and get progressively more and more complicated. You can play it for just a few minutes, or marathon it because it's addicting. You can trial and error each level, but after beating a level you get a rating based on how many moves it took you. To get a perfect rating for each level you need to complete it with the least amount of moves possible. Last I checked it was only available on Android, and required no special permissions.

RCBH928
Next-Gen

Post by RCBH928 »

prfsnl_gmr wrote:Here are the games I have on my phone right now that I think fit your criteria:

Some others I recommend are Angry Birds, Arkanoid vs. Space Invaders, Azarashi, Bloo Kid, Canabalt, Desert Golfing, Double Dragon Trilogy, Double Dragon 4, Downwell, Dungeon Scroll, Kenshō, Kero Blaster, Knightmare Tower, Konami Pixel Puzzle, Leo’s Fortune, Mekorama, Minit, Number Munchers, Pang Advantures, Pink Heaven, Pink Hour, Prune, Quell+, Reigns, Shadowmatic, Spl-t, Super Mario Run, Super Phantom Cat, and Yankai’s Triangle. (I’ve beaten most of these, but I still need to finish up a few of them.). Hopefully, this helps you find something you will enjoy!

a lot of the games you suggested are paid games, i don't mind paying I just would like to try before I buy. This should be the standard
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

RCBH928 wrote:
prfsnl_gmr wrote:Here are the games I have on my phone right now that I think fit your criteria:

Some others I recommend are Angry Birds, Arkanoid vs. Space Invaders, Azarashi, Bloo Kid, Canabalt, Desert Golfing, Double Dragon Trilogy, Double Dragon 4, Downwell, Dungeon Scroll, Kenshō, Kero Blaster, Knightmare Tower, Konami Pixel Puzzle, Leo’s Fortune, Mekorama, Minit, Number Munchers, Pang Advantures, Pink Heaven, Pink Hour, Prune, Quell+, Reigns, Shadowmatic, Spl-t, Super Mario Run, Super Phantom Cat, and Yankai’s Triangle. (I’ve beaten most of these, but I still need to finish up a few of them.). Hopefully, this helps you find something you will enjoy!

a lot of the games you suggested are paid games, i don't mind paying I just would like to try before I buy. This should be the standard

Oh...uh...sorry about that?
RCBH928
Next-Gen

Post by RCBH928 »

prfsnl_gmr wrote:
RCBH928 wrote:

Oh...uh...sorry about that?

not looking for apology just making a mention that I will not be able to play some of them. All your suggestions are appreciated.