Next-Gen

Re: Pokémon Go

Post by Michi »

Awesome. Thank you :)
Tanooki
Next-Gen

Post by Tanooki »

See the latest twitter trolling from Niantic? Seems they're either sadists or very shortly trainer battles are going to be added.
Kuruwin
64-bit

Post by Kuruwin »

If anyone here still play's and needs a gifting buddy then here's my code.

3341 6148 9987
Michi
Next-Gen

Post by Michi »

Wow. You're quick. I think that took you all of 20 seconds to send me something :lol:
Kuruwin
64-bit

Post by Kuruwin »

Michi wrote:Wow. You're quick. I think that took you all of 20 seconds to send me something :lol:

Good timing.
marurun

Post by marurun »

Anyone still playing this? I just got back into it after a couple years away. Still trying to figure out how to manage my time and play without letting it take over too much time, but I would like to friend folks.

Here's my code:

2183 9760 6686
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
bmoc
Next-Gen

Post by bmoc »

I started playing again regularly when they added the new buddy system. However, I am really enjoying the new battle leagues that were just added. I got trashed my first 5 matches because my under 1500CP Pokemon were garbage. Now that I have powered up some good ones and bought some cheap secondary charge attacks, I'm doing much better. I currently have a 13 match win streak.
marurun

Post by marurun »

My battle league has switched to Ultra and I just suck there.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
bmoc
Next-Gen

Post by bmoc »

I prepped for it this time. I got a Charizard to 2499CP and bought a second charge attack. He is a beast! I even won a few matches using just him. My other pokemon were Milotic and Giratina.

I'm really looking forward to the 3X stardust community day this month. I've burned through so much getting battle parties fighting fit.
bmoc
Next-Gen

Post by bmoc »

GO Fest is going to be held virtually this year and you will be able to play from anywhere. I might actually participate this year depending on what it cost and what the potential rewards are.

As for the battle league, people have really gotten good at pvp overall since the walking requirement has been lifted. I'm not nearly as successful as I was the first month or so. I average just a few more wins than losses. Every time I get to rank 8, it is like hitting brick wall. The meta shifts drastically and a wider variety of Pokemon are being used. It takes me a lot of trial and error (and stardust) to find an effective team for rank 8+. I still enjoy it though. My goal is to hit rank 9 before the end of the season and I am doing my best to prepare better teams for Ultra League. The upcoming option of playing the Premier Cup vs Master League might also boost my chances since I hardly ever get legendaries from raids.